have cycle and dosages need jumpstart

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

have cycle and dosages need jumpstart

Doing a cycle of Test cyp and Primo at following dosages for about 12 weeks.....2 questions cant get in touch with my "source" (away for 2 weeks) and I would usually kickstart with dbol for 30 mgs/day for weeks 1-4. My ? is I need a a prohormone (and not superdrol...makes me too lethargic) that I can use instead of the dbol. And my 2nd ?.....Have tomix, clomid and HCG on hand. Should I wait till the end for the HCG (which Ive done) or should I use 250-500 a week from beginning of cycle. Not my 1st time using....just want opinion on a good prohormone that will give the strentgh needed for jumpstart....Thank you guys!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

ooops sorry left out the dosages of cyp and primo...will be running at 5oo mgs cyp and 600 mgs of primo a week for 12 -16 weeks (not sure yet).......
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Epistane would be a very good kickstarter and it gives a very nice feeling of motivation and wellbeing to almost all whove tried it.

Myself Id save the hcg to use at the end of the cycle just before pct but opinions vary.Good luck.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.05%

Yah I would use the HCG preferably from a couple weeks in to one week before post cycle therapy. A low dose of about 400-500 mcgs should suffice each week. If you dont mind pinning often I would even go as far as splitting the weekly dose up into 3 separate doses spread evenly throughout the week. JMO.

EDIT: If you dont have enough to run it the majority of the cycle, I would use it towards the end of the cycle, but not within the last week before PCT. There is a great article about the use of HCG on mesomorphosis. It's labelled something like, "Everything thats wrong with your PCT". I dont know if thats the exact name, but its something close.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

Thanks guys....anyone in regards to taking a good prohormone (normally would take dbol, supplier not around) . rec'd epistane as a suggestion. Anyone else? A prohormone that will bring on strength to kickstart a cycle?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mnk35 View Post
    Thanks guys....anyone in regards to taking a good prohormone (normally would take dbol, supplier not around) . rec'd epistane as a suggestion. Anyone else? A prohormone that will bring on strength to kickstart a cycle?
    pheraplex is probably the next best option after sd and epistane

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle and PCT needed
    By BurningSnow in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:03 AM
  2. SD cycle and gyno need help
    By pump35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:23 PM