Epistane Results

Xmass85

Awards
ok so the secret is out that this is a great compound. I have done alot of research on it and its potential sides, benefits and etc. I went ahead and picked some up and am in the midst of planning a 6-8 week cycle of Ax Phera-Plex followed by Epistane (total 6-8 weeks), anyways Im seeing most users see on average 8-12 lbs increase in lean mass. I was hoping that users of epistane could post:
1) Weight Increase
2) Strength increases (bench, dead, squat)
3) Positives of Epistane
4) Negatives of Epistane
5) An overall impression

Thanx alot guys, appreciate any help

....In my cycle I would be aiming for 15-20 lbs as i have my diet completely dialed in and will be pretty much a bodybuilding machine through this entire cycle, PCt and afterwards, do you imagine this to be attainible? I added 17 lbs with Phera-Plex over 6 months ago.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i ran testosterone enanthate 1-15

epistane was 10-17 (8 weeks)

40/40/50/50/50/50/50/50

only 2 lbs of weight gain...severely dry joints...no strength increase...

the reason for my poor experience is that i think running it at the end with test was worthless...i'm going to try it without test next time...might even go to 60mg...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so the secret is out that this is a great compound. I have done alot of research on it and its potential sides, benefits and etc. I went ahead and picked some up and am in the midst of planning a 6-8 week cycle of Ax Phera-Plex followed by Epistane (total 6-8 weeks), anyways Im seeing most users see on average 8-12 lbs increase in lean mass. I was hoping that users of epistane could post:
1) Weight Increase
2) Strength increases (bench, dead, squat)
3) Positives of Epistane
4) Negatives of Epistane
5) An overall impression

Thanx alot guys, appreciate any help

....In my cycle I would be aiming for 15-20 lbs as i have my diet completely dialed in and will be pretty much a bodybuilding machine through this entire cycle, post cycle therapy and afterwards, do you imagine this to be attainible? I added 17 lbs with Phera-Plex over 6 months ago.
Havoc/Epistane

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

BAD FOR LIVER: YES.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: YES - data unreliable; highly probable.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 10 lbs.
GAINS START: 2 days.

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON
PROSTATE SWELLING/PAIN CAN OCCUR
TESTES SHUTDOWN: 2-3 days.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to be picky, but Epistane is actually Methepitiostane.

Xmass85

Awards
so is 15-20lbs for the proposed cycle to much to aim for?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
you may have gained a buttload of weight on you first cycle- I gained 15lbs on my first and it was also with PP. But that is first cycle and now your receptors are no longer the virgins they used to be. You definitly won't gain as much as your first cycle, but pp/havoc mix over 6 weeks, I would guess at least 10lbs maybe more if your diet and water intake is good.

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
no its not too much to aim for man
if all the proper things are done
eating about 5 000 cals a day
300 grams of protein
8 hours of sleep
pushing yourself in the gym
15-20lbs could definityl be acheived

cdawg123

Awards
i think thats alittle much to expect from epistane, i respounded great to phera, epi however i was able to pull off ~6-8lbs, but i ran it 6weeks. Lean gains, but nothing explosive like phera was for me.

PowerHungry

Awards
Epistane is better for gaining hard lean muscle under 10 lbs, rather than the bloating up extreme weight gain found with other PHs.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
those expectations seem a little high but you could def. try just eat a ton and as clean as possible. I only kept 7lbs I believe from my Havoc cycle.