Original HD?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I came across an ad for a product called "Original HD" that appears to imply that they've replicated the original Gaspari Halodrol-50 formula. The original Halodrol was found to contain both DMT and 4-chloro 17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene 3-17b-diol.

The aforementioned product lists the actives as:

4-chloro 17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene 3-17b-diol 25mg
17-methyl-delta etioallocholine 25mg

What I'm wondering however is, was the ratio of the two actives in the original Halodrol ever definitively determined? I don't remember seeing any info on this which would lead me to believe that the company marketing the product "Original HD" is really making an assumption of how much of each compound went into the original Halodrol.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure they're making an assumption...4-chloro 17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene 3-17b-diol is the halodrol formula which is a prosteroid to turinabol and 17-methyl-delta etioallocholine is basically the pheraplex formula

I wondered about this product also but it makes no sense. 25mg of Halodrol is nothing (I ran 100mg of promag 25) but 25mg of phera is a decent dose. If you want to run 50mg of halo u need 50 of phera which is a bit much. I suppose this product would yield decent gains but I'm not sure if they would be the same as the original H-50 formula

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm pretty sure the original batch was not a 50/50 split......i'm on day 2 of the first batch now.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The first batch had DMT in it according to the Washignton Post testing but they never said how much. It could have just been trace contamination.