Vital info ont he clones out there

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Its bad enough we dont have 100% of the info on all the orals we are using, but now all these clones are coming out

and with different manufacturing processes there is the chance we might not be getting the original formula.

There should be a page up somewhere ro a sticky detailing the popular clones out there.

If not COA's at least user feedback on specific clones.
starting with SD and PP would be a good step.

a tiny extra molecule or one impurity could mean the differance between a great cycle and not so great doctor report!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Its bad enough we dont have 100% of the info on all the orals we are using, but now all these clones are coming out

and with different manufacturing processes there is the chance we might not be getting the original formula.

There should be a page up somewhere ro a sticky detailing the popular clones out there.

If not COA's at least user feedback on specific clones.
starting with superdrol and PP would be a good step.

a tiny extra molecule or one impurity could mean the differance between a great cycle and not so great doctor report!
BUMP!!!!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that a lot of the clones are coming from the same place as the original. Not completely sure, but I think ergopharm is the only company that's actually making all of their stuff in house

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that a lot of the clones are coming from the same place as the original. Not completely sure, but I think ergopharm is the only company that's actually making all of their stuff in house

some SD clones say they are licensed by DS. not sure if this is verifiable to any degree?

or is it? (hint)