Cycle.. pulsing... opinions?

syxx

Awards
OK so I have some dbol on hand, and I've read some on pulsing. Dr. D apparently started his research on this method using dbol back in the day. It seems it more or less works by using the substance for a time period, and taking enough of a period off where it doesn't cause (or causes very minimal) test shutdown and other negative sides associated with use. Well my question is, it seems like your getting benefit from the steroid, obviously not as much as if you take it everyday spread out. Can you still get some gains taking something like dbol in a larger than normal dose just periodically, say not on a set schedule? Of course always taking a day off or more between dosing. For instance, lets say I just pick two days a week I want to go the gym and really hit it extra hard, and these days i'll talk something like 40 mg preworkout, then 20 mg postworkout, followed by a couple days off. Would this be effective? and I assume you could probably run it like this for months at a time, seeing a normal dbol cycle is anywhere from 8 - 12 weeks? I actually did for the hell of it today take 40 mg and not sure if it was just a mind trick but I did lift a little heavier/more sets than usual.