[bLacKjAcK] dOin it Right - ReComp Style! "The Mega-COMP!!!"

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
THE MEGA-COMP!!

OK guys I have been planning and waiting on this one for a LONG time.

I will start 2 weeks of:

Dialene 4 - Anabolic Pump - Powerfull - LipoTropin PM - Vaporize-T4

^^^^^^
Dosing will be listed day to day.

After that I will move right into:

EQ-T2 - Epistane

Dosing for this will be ran as such:

Week 1 - Epi 30 mgs daily (3 caps) Done like this 10-20-20-30-30-30-30

Week 2 - Epi 30 mgs daily (2 caps), EQ-T2 (3 caps) daily

Week 3 - Epi 20 mg daily (1 cap), EQ-T2 (3 caps) daily

Week 4 - EQ-T2 (3 caps) daily

Weeks 5-9 - post cycle therapy

I will continue the fat burners into this cycle for 2, maybe 3 more weeks. My goal for this cycle is to gain 10-15 lbs. of ONLY lean muscle.

My diet is going to be ULTRA-strict and will be High Protein, mid/high (complex only) carbs on w/o days --- and mid-low (complex only) carbs on non w/o days.

Though it may be lofty, my goal is something I feel that I can attain. I WILL NOT gain 1 lb of fat, that I will assure you.

Every one of these products that I listed, are in my opinion the best of their category and I am looking SOOOO forward to using them and showing you guys what these supplements can do when supported by a REAL spot-on diet, and very very intense training.

Some of this may change in the coming days/weeks, but this is the general plan.

Feel free to comment on anything, and I hope you guys REALLY REALLY enjoy this, I know I will!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Made by XS Muscle:

(EQ-T)2 is a combination of two of the most powerful muscle building supplements available today! The synergy created by stacking these supplements in a single capsule produces tremendous lean muscle gains without the traditional bloating and water-weight gain associated with other products.

As the name implies, the "EQ" nutritional ingredient (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol) in (EQ-T)2 is similar in structure to Boldenone (commercially available as Equipoise, hence the EQ in our product name). When taken orally, "EQ" is converted in the body by the enzyme 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase into 1-dihydrotestosterone. The most unique aspect of this ingredient is the "diol" molecular configuration of the supplement. Many nutritional scientist agree that, not only are diol configured precursors easier on the body but also far more effective in producing muscle growth.

Specifically, "EQ" is engineered to promote protein synthesis and therefore muscle growth through the stimulation and retention of cellular nitrogen. Additionally, "EQ" has the added benefit of stimulating appetite. These two factors contribute to the high quality and consistent construction of lean muscle tissue. Furthermore, "EQ" will not aromatize into estrogen and as a result, all muscle gains achieved through the use of "EQ" are dry weight - very stable and very high quality!

The "T" nutritional ingredient (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol) in (EQ-T)2 is similar in structure to the muscle building supplement Turinabol. This supplement was first popularized by Eastern European Olympic strength athletes. The supplement was reportedly instrumental in allowing Eastern European strength athletes to gain a position of world-wide dominance in Olympic Weight Lifting - a posture that the Eastern Europeans have yet to relinquish.

Similar to "EQ," "T", once converted in the body by an enzymatic reaction, becomes a powerful lean muscle builder and is also a "diol" configured supplement and will not aromatize into estrogen. Again, "T" is formulated to produce water-free, lean, hard muscle mass.

Each of the ingredients in (EQ-T)2 exerts its powerful muscle building properties through different molecular enzymatic pathways. Therefore, stacking the two ingredients provides the greatest opportunity for explosive muscle growth! Twice as Big! Twice as Fast!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
why the decreasing amount of epi?
Well EQ-T2 is really potent and I don't want to overdo it. I am still thinking about that whole thing though. That is really the only ? I still have. I edited it, tell me what ya think now.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well EQ-T2 is really potent and I don't want to overdo it. I am still thinking about that whole thing though. That is really the only ? I still have. I edited it, tell me what ya think now.
maybe you should front-load the EQ-T2 and then bridge into the epi.......

I know nothing about the EQ-T2 product other than what you posted.............

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
This EQ-T2 this, is it just bolde and halodrol?

I've never seen it before.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
sub'd!

Personally, I like it the way you have it now. Front or back will work just keep it to 4 weeks. There is no point in dragging out oral cycles.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
maybe you should front-load the EQ-T2 and then bridge into the epi.......

I know nothing about the EQ-T2 product other than what you posted.............

Well, from what I know and a few "solid" opinions I have gotten, this is how I decided to break it up for diff. reasons. One is that the Halo kicks in about two weeks AFTER the start of EQ-T2, so I wanted something to kick in fast to get me off to a solid start, which Epi does very well from my experience. And since I already had some it was a no-brainer. If front loaded EQ-T2 that would work, but the Halo wouldn't kick till week 2. Instead, with the way I have it set up I will be coming off of Epi as the Halo is really starting to get into gear.

So anyways, maybe that explains it a bit better, several other "minds'' have confirmed this so I felt pretty solid about it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So you're telling me your taking one of these stacked methyl steroids? And at one point you're going to be running 3 methylated compounds at once?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah man. you should have put this over in cycle info. thats where all the "cool" guys hang out. :blink:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I'm also running the EQ-T2, and lovin it. I ran mine with a non methylated BOLD... because I have common sense.. LOL!!! jk matt, had to give you a hard time, looks good, you will have fun ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
st to update you guys, I am still waiting for all my "fat burner" supps to get in before I start. My Dialene 4 came in and I am LOVING it so far. The energy is really really clean --- largely due to the B Vitamins being the main source of energy( I LOVE that), but needless to say --- great stuff.

I will be updating this log every 10-12 days with progress pics in full size like my before pics. My first goal in the first 2-3 weeks is to shed as much fat as possible, while trying to maintain as much muscle as possible. Then I will go on a very very lean muscle building spree.

So, tune in...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I like how you're doing it in reverse of what most people try...

Should work well. I like staying lean, personally.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I like how you're doing it in reverse of what most people try...

Should work well. I like staying lean, personally.
Yeh I thought I would try it diff.

It makes sense though, most people try to burn the fat during PCT because they don't like the fat they gained bc of eating ****ty trying to gain the most weight possible ON cycle. This way I get REALLY lean and not change my diet at all during cycle.

Should produce well. Thanks for poppin in bro.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Anytime. Definately my thought process as well.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I have been pluggin along here for the last few with my Dialene 4/Vaporize/Reduce XT, and that is all I am using right now. Bod. fat has gone down a lot, weight hasn't changed. Sitting right now at 191 which is soooo nice. I had gotten up to kind of a dirty 220, so I am loving life right now.

Gonna get my strength back up and past where it was during my last PCT here when I start my stack which I am still JACKED about. Pics will be posted up here mid week next week. You guys won't believe what your seeing. Diet is soooooooo HUGE, I can not stress that enough.

Anyways, will be talkin again soon....

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I have been pluggin along here for the last few with my Dialene 4/Vaporize/Reduce XT, and that is all I am using right now. Bod. fat has gone down a lot, weight hasn't changed. Sitting right now at 191 which is soooo nice. I had gotten up to kind of a dirty 220, so I am loving life right now.

Gonna get my strength back up and past where it was during my last post cycle therapy here when I start my stack which I am still JACKED about. Pics will be posted up here mid week next week. You guys won't believe what your seeing. Diet is soooooooo HUGE, I can not stress that enough.

Anyways, will be talkin again soon....

Where are your pics? I am looking forward to hearing about your fat loss.