I'm Actually Thinking About It - Synthol in my Calves

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. They don't grow. High rep low rep heavy weight light weight 10 second rest 10 sets 100 reps... I figured I would do it on my Test/Tren/Anadrol cycle. Most anabolic during muscle fascia stretching... It's going to require 6 shots per muscle, 3 per each head. Would you do it? Or just settle for 15.5 in calves and 17 in arms?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
If you are being serious, I would settle for small calves. I would never consider synthol. Ever.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I would try local IGF-1 injections instead.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or just settle for 15.5 in calves and 17 in arms?
Run a pole. Many here will report the same disparity. This is not unusual at all and rather common. It's genetics. Unless it is an issue with placing in a $100k comp or a pro career in the sport it seems rather extreme and unnecessary IMO

EDIT: go with implants ;)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Synthol, if used correctly can actually look very natural. People are often thrown off by the pictures of guys that go way over board like Valentino.

But I'm sure it is more widely used for just this effect. If you were to use it. Start very very low and try to add like a 1/4 inch or less to gauge.

I'm not advocating the use though. Shooting an oil like that into a muscle to stretch the fascia and not grow muscle seems like an injury waiting to happen. I think IGF-1 would be a better method to try first.

Intereting none the less.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Synthol, if used correctly can actually look very natural. People are often thrown off by the pictures of guys that go way over board like Valentino.

Agreed man, from what I understand a lot of Pro's and national competitors use synthol in moderation (I'm not justifying the use of it) but most people can't tell they even use it .

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps Synth & MGF...Or IGF-1 w/ Synth... on cycle.
?

NattyNow

Awards
the scar tissue in the calves is not fun. i used to do most of my shots in the calves, including prop. they will get very tight and it will be very hard to work legs sometimes. i really can't recomend it.

try different frequencies and loading schemes. maybe plyometrics. you can do complex training of plyos and calf raises. this will teach you to fire the fibers better.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i say you are still young #1

work harder walk more (who needs a car? lol)#2

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
weight vest + MGF
i was thinking the same......maybe you need more weight to get them bigger. I know alot of heavy people have huge calves and not many have small ones due to the need to support all that weight. I think mine are more genetic but who knows ive done ALOT of walking in my lifetime.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UMM why are you thinking sythol aren't you making your own tren? just make you tren at a lower strength. example instead of 100mg/ml bring it down to 50mg/ml then use 50mg in each calf

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UMM why are you thinking sythol aren't you making your own tren? just make you tren at a lower strength. example instead of 100mg/ml bring it down to 50mg/ml then use 50mg in each calf
no i'm not making my own tren... my tren comes in 100mg/ml solutions... =[

I wish I found a better source that has 100mg/ml tren + 100mg/ml test prop like I used to have....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh ok. yeah it would be alot easier if you were making your own tren or prop. i know a few people who have gone the low strength route over the straight synthol route and it worked quite well. I know alot of people say spot injecting is a myth but if duchainne and romano two of the most knowledgable people on AS believe in it I do two

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
mixed up...at the lower concetration you would be injecting double the amount of oil. do you think there would be some correlation there?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
use igf in the calves bro, that made mine grow an entire inch

Strategic

Awards
Calve size is almost all genetic. If you're born with naturally smaller calves (like me and many others) its EXTREMELY hard to make em grow no matter how you train. I've been told Arnold was one of the select few that had naturally small calves but was able to get them huge by lifting.

Unless bodybuilding is your career, I say f-ck using synthol. I'd much rather have slightly lagging calves than take a chance with that stuff. Besides, no girl is gonna give a sh-t about your calves when the rest of your muscles are bulging from the test/tren/a-bombs.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Site injecting lower mg/ml AAS along w/ MGF/IGF, and more frequent calve training bro.

I'm not one of those guys that gets all emotional and outraged by the idea of synthol, cuz I know that the messed up looking lumpy muscles are only seen in guys pumping liters and liters and liters into themselves and probably spending 100's and 100's of dollars to do it.
But still it would probably be hard to apply the synthol in a way that didnt mishape it a little. Bi's and tri's and delts are simple and and seem like theyd be easy to "touch up", but w/ calves........ man u'd be better off getting calf implants IMO. U could trust that a controlled procedure like that would produce a natural look and would be pretty safe cuz they do it all the time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My calves are good part of my genetics. The bad thing is since starting a new cardio program they have been aching like hell and I can barely walk. I am gonna keep the cardio program though because its more important to me than keeping my size in my calves. They will recover eventually. I have a stronger lower body and a weaker upper body. You take the good and the bad, just work with what you have.

rufjunk

Awards
Yes. They don't grow. High rep low rep heavy weight light weight 10 second rest 10 sets 100 reps... I figured I would do it on my Test/Tren/Anadrol cycle. Most anabolic during muscle fascia stretching... It's going to require 6 shots per muscle, 3 per each head. Would you do it? Or just settle for 15.5 in calves and 17 in arms?
Try to think down the road. You are essentially putting a foreign substance in your body to make the skin by your lower legs bulge more so some people may think your bulge is appealing by your ankles.

Your body is going to decay. Look at Arnold, look at Frank, etc. Look at your grandparents. There's more to life than your apperance - mainly your health. Your also susceptible to being in an accident and losing the image you spend so much time working hard at.

It's up to you. It's just not smart.

PS -

A better way is to get a friend to stand on top of a calf raise machine while you bust out 500 pound reps. So goes strength, so goes size. What you need is determination, not surgery.

Plus its fun doing it - they'll grow, just blast them to hell. You just need to shoot for a goal of weight. try working up to 300 pound sitting calf raises.

(remember when you walk your already putting ~200 pounds of stress on them. You need to step it up)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Try to think down the road. You are essentially putting a foreign substance in your body to make the skin by your lower legs bulge more so some people may think your bulge is appealing by your ankles.

Your body is going to decay. Look at Arnold, look at Frank, etc. Look at your grandparents. There's more to life than your apperance - mainly your health. Your also susceptible to being in an accident and losing the image you spend so much time working hard at.

It's up to you. It's just not smart.

PS -

A better way is to get a friend to stand on top of a calf raise machine while you bust out 500 pound reps. So goes strength, so goes size. What you need is determination, not surgery.

Plus its fun doing it - they'll grow, just blast them to hell. You just need to shoot for a goal of weight. try working up to 300 pound sitting calf raises.

(remember when you walk your already putting ~200 pounds of stress on them. You need to step it up)
Good post man, weve all got bigger shiet to worry about, be greatful for what you have instead of obsessing about a meager imbalance in your eyes.

rufjunk

Awards
I think this thread sorta highlights the fun of lifting anyway. We're all susceptible to losing our gains through faults that aren't our own (accidents, sickness, etc.)

It's just fun as hell to lift.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Think about it long and hard bro. If you have high BBing potential and the drive to become a elite BBer then the risk is worth it IMO. If you're not then don't worry about it. Sometimes we need to appreciate what we have and not worry about what we don't need or can't have.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to go the route of site specific injects and IGF1/MGF

If After 2 years it doesn't work I may consider the synth option...
I am going to research it, but not to do it. Just to keep it on the backburner.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
no, never would use synthol...tho I'm sensitive to your imbalance issue: I'm struggling to get my arms in balance w/ my 18.5" calves....

syntholmrv

Awards
Hi, I'm looking for people who are currently using or have used Synthol to enhance their muscles. I am curious about it and would like to hear about it. Please post a response or message me. Thanks!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't recommend synthol... I'm not against the principle, but there are much better products out there.

DAP with MicroBan

That actually has anti-microbial support built in, which I think we can all agree is a good thing.

That will also give you some nice bulging and bulking action, with the long lifetime that you desire. It is also much, much cheaper, at merely three dollars and eighteen cents for a 5.5 ounce dose. Two of those will add nearly a pound to your weight, and probably an inch to each calve. Plus, Silicon is famous for its lifelike consistency.

When your calves achieve the fullness you desire, you can move on to the breasts, testicles, penis, whatever else you want to enlarge for the same low price of three dollars and eighteen cents per tube.

Let me know how it works out!

:stick:

NattyNow

Awards
hmmm...

"interior usage"

but the ad had me at "paintable."

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't recommend synthol... I'm not against the principle, but there are much better products out there.

DAP with MicroBan

That actually has anti-microbial support built in, which I think we can all agree is a good thing.

That will also give you some nice bulging and bulking action, with the long lifetime that you desire. It is also much, much cheaper, at merely three dollars and eighteen cents for a 5.5 ounce dose. Two of those will add nearly a pound to your weight, and probably an inch to each calve. Plus, Silicon is famous for its lifelike consistency.

When your calves achieve the fullness you desire, you can move on to the breasts, testicles, penis, whatever else you want to enlarge for the same low price of three dollars and eighteen cents per tube.

Let me know how it works out!

:stick:
LMAO

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

DAP with MicroBan

That will also give you some nice bulging and bulking action, with the long lifetime that you desire. It is also much, much cheaper, at merely three dollars and eighteen cents for a 5.5 ounce dose. :stick:
Thanks, dude, that's funny as hell!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
So your saying I should cancel my recent order of DAP w/ Microban?
Yes.

Castrol Syntec I have discovered, is actually a far superior product. Although you can "stack" DAP with Syntec to get a longer lasting, anti-microbial (approved for interior use) filling.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Castrol Syntec I have discovered, is actually a far superior product. Although you can "stack" DAP with Syntec to get a longer lasting, anti-microbial (approved for interior use) filling.
Awww man, sweet! You can stack em?
I have some vegatable oil in the kitchen, maybe I'll throw some BA in there and stack it w/ the DAP and castrol syntec. JK.

Seriously though...... what dose?

Hah. Im just messin around.

But I do think that the Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid, Caproic Acid, Lauric Acid, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol combo listed in many synthol knockoff's probably is SLIGHTLY safer than the DAP and Syntec stack. Lol. Only one way to find out though. SCCCHHHHHHHHTTTIIIIICCCKKK!!!!!!! OWWWWW! :sick:
Oh well I didnt need that leg anyway.

Maybe if we stack em ALL together. JK.

Yeah, so what dose again?:think: