What was that Russian on?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has dolph lundgren ever said what kind of steroids he was on in Rocky 4? if not lets hear some guesses

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he's said before. But he has admitted to using. Hes a freak of nature though. Olympian and all that ****...

I'm guessing some Test, Tren and Winny...it was back in the 80's or early 90's

aragorn1500

aragorn1500

Awards
If anyone can remember, there was scene that showed him training. At the end of his training session, they stuck his delt with something.
I think at that time steroids were not scheduled, so maybe they were dosing him on film??

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If anyone can remember, there was scene that showed him training. At the end of his training session, they stuck his delt with something.
I think at that time steroids were not scheduled, so maybe they were dosing him on film??
i love that scene!!!!

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Stallone is so short, so it is hard to judge his height.
It was nice to see that dolph lundgren struggled with skinny calves too (did you notice like i did?)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stallone is so short, so it is hard to judge his height.
It was nice to see that dolph lundgren struggled with skinny calves too (did you notice like i did?)
yeah i saw that when he was on the crazy stair master thing

alexein

Awards
LOL!!

"Eye of the tiger" <---- best song ever made in USA!!

Rocky movies ROCK!! ther is just one thing.. whats the deal whit those raw eggs? :eek:

regards from a russian.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was told that that dude weighed 285-290??? I can't remember where I heard that, but I heard it.. lol!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone else have " No easy way out " on their ipod?
No, but I have "hearts on fire", "eye of the tiger", "Flying Higher", and a few other songs from his training mantages.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I have then entire movie of "Over the Top" on my iPod...

Beat that!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have then entire movie of "Over the Top" on my iPod...

Beat that!
They actually make (and I actually paid money to purchase) the "Collector's Edition" DVD of "The Running Man"

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats crazy
Voodoo is 6'7 @ 240ish or so, maybe more, totally lean. His goal I believe is 275? Either way, that's pretty damn big in terms of height AND weight.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Voodoo is 6'7 @ 240ish or so, maybe more, totally lean. His goal I believe is 275? Either way, that's pretty damn big in terms of height AND weight.
hell yeah. i dont think NFL LBs could compair with that.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Aaaaaadddddddrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chad again."

Nice thread my friend..

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chad again."

Nice thread my friend..
thanks boss. how those NJ ho`s looking?:chick:

make sure you wrap it up so you dont get the :clap2:

:toofunny:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was told that that dude weighed 285-290??? I can't remember where I heard that, but I heard it.. lol!
nah, there's no way Drago was that big. i'm as tall and bigger than Drago and i'm only 260....at a party in college years ago two very drunk girls seriously thought i was ivan drago. but i dyed my hair blonde like every other douchebag in college did, and wore it short and spikey, so that probably helped. :)

wasnt the juice they shot him up with fluorescent?? like bright green or something? "i must break you-bol" perhaps

Sly juiced his ass of for those flicks too. how else could he be "like a piece of steel"?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
pulling out like a catholic...:toofunny:

newob

newob

Awards
I saw today where Stallone's doing a "John Rambo" movie. Anyone else see that? Remember he got busted for HGH a while back. Guess he was getting pumped up for that. "Rocky Baloa" did not live up to the others, maybe this one will be better.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I saw today where Stallone's doing a "John Rambo" movie. Anyone else see that? Remember he got busted for HGH a while back. Guess he was getting pumped up for that. "Rocky Baloa" did not live up to the others, maybe this one will be better.
Check out youtube there is already a trailer out there for the movie...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR3hymRui5A"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

why your at it check out this one

Arnold Schwartzeneggar Vrs. Sylvester Stallone, The Movie
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTUbYw_Xvhg"]YouTube - Arnold Schwartzeneggar Vrs. Sylvester Stallone, The Movie[/ame]