M1t destroy immune system?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Ok, 2 of my friends are 10 days into their second 3 week M1T/4AD cycle and have gotten sick again.... and their first cycle they got sick after 13 days on so decided to cut the cycle short by 1 week. Now for the strange part, after they did their post cycle therapy and started back on the cycle they got sick 10 days later as mentioned. They're diet was spot on, **** loads of vit -C, echinecia, garlic and yet still managed to get 2 nearly consecutive colds.

20M1T and 6004AD/day

I have done a few M1t/4AD cycles my self way back and suprisingly got sick twice, much similar to my friends. I have talked to ppl and they said that it is very odd.

My first theory was that the body was spending alot of energy dealing with all these new compounds suddenly presented, therefore the immune system would weaken and become vulnerable. On top of that the increased lifting and higher caloric diet contributes. Basically from what I know the body has a finite supply of energy for the whole bodies requirements... maybe by the time the compounds were dealt with, the food digested and the muscle growth.. there was none left to fight off sickness?

With that being said my friends as well as I when taking M1t were not beginners to lifting and our bodies should have been well accustomed. .... so i dont know what the **** to think.

Really curious as to what you guys think about this.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
M1T is anabolic rat poison. while this soulds like bad luck it may not be, any cycle can be hard on you esp if you are not getting enough rest and such but anyone using M1T is....

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
20mg / day?

start off with 5 for a few days and ramp up to 10 then 15 for the last week.

i persoanlly think 15 is pushing it a bit too.

stuff is very very potent.

are the guys seriously not getting any gains at 10 or 15mg?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Before I did my cycle I talked to a guy who was nearly the same size as me.. bout 240lbs. He said he did a 3 week cycle with 10mg Ed and got bad results. This guy was not a chump either, he new exactly what he was doing. So pretty much taking his advice I started at 20mg. Even though I got sick a couple of times I did get good results with little sides. My friends are near my size too so they started with 20 too.

Maybe I'll suggest they cut down dosage to 10mg ed. See what happens

Skye, anabolic rat poison is a little harsh lol

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, the caps are 10mg each and cannot be halved so it's either 10 or 20

magx

Awards
Oh yeah, the caps are 10mg each and cannot be halved so it's either 10 or 20
mine too....are they the Promatrix M1T Plex ones?

I started at 1 a day (10mg) for the first week then did 2 a day (20mg) for the last 2 weeks......I didn't get sick but I experienced some other sides, like the crazy lower back pumps and some acne. Also the last couple of dosages have resulted in some stomach pain.....

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was the M1T plex by Promatrix.

Insane back pumps is one of the more common sides. Pottasium often cures this well. And what can cause lower back pain is your kidneys acting up. Eating bannanas can really help. And on back day, I would do deadlefits last because if you do them first thing you may end up sore for the rest your session... plus its good to be warmed up first.
I didn't get acne from it.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah Magx about the stomach pain, are you taking them on a very full stomach? If you are taking 2 caps you should be taking 1 cap with breakfast and 1 cap near dinner. i wouldn't take them together since they only last 12 hours in your system plus 2 would be hard on your gut

Git'r'dun

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
It has to do with the extremely suppressive nature of M1T and it's effect on estrogen. I would have thought while the 600 mgs of oral 4-AD was low, I would have thought it would have been enough to keep estrogen up enough to keep white blood cell counts up.

M1T is 99% supressive in 3 days at 5 mgs a day and stays down below 1% for about 12 days after stopping taking it. All testosterone and estrogen needs to come from external source during that time.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64887-m1t-lethargy-any.html

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
So werewolf how long do you think it would take for natural test lvls to get back to normal after a 2 week cycle @20mg ED??

magx

Awards
Yeah it was the M1T plex by Promatrix.

Insane back pumps is one of the more common sides. Pottasium often cures this well. And what can cause lower back pain is your kidneys acting up. Eating bannanas can really help. And on back day, I would do deadlefits last because if you do them first thing you may end up sore for the rest your session... plus its good to be warmed up first.
I didn't get acne from it.
I just work though the pain b/c I hate doing deads last....I like to maximizie the amount of weight I do :)

Oh yeah Magx about the stomach pain, are you taking them on a very full stomach? If you are taking 2 caps you should be taking 1 cap with breakfast and 1 cap near dinner. i wouldn't take them together since they only last 12 hours in your system plus 2 would be hard on your gut
I do take them 10-12 hours apart. But no, not on a full stomach, it's often on an empty stomach with 16oz of water.....

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Magx that is definately why your stomach is hurting. Take them with lots of food.

SupraLover

Awards
I ran the Promatrix M1T Plex on a few occasions and M1T on 5 or 6 occasions. My first M1T cycles I started cold turkey at 20mg/day and had great gains. Then, I decided one day (smart or not) that I'd run the Promatrix M1T Plex at 30mg/day. So, for the last few cycles, I've run 30mg/day and had great results. No cramps, no other pains, no acne, only lethargy. I added in another 750mg/day of 4ad (oral Promatrix stuff), and that helped a little. I have yet to feel any back cramps, shin pains etc. from any oral, and I've even run an M1T/Superdrol stacked cycle (insane yes...gains were too).
SL

Next cycle is certain death:
Testanate 50 - 1cap/day (20mg sd/20mg pp/10mg fini)
M1T - 20mg/day
4ad (oral) - 1050mg/day (counting the 300mg/day in the M1T Plex caps)
Duta - 2.5mg/day (on cycle)

magx

Awards
I ran the Promatrix M1T Plex on a few occasions and M1T on 5 or 6 occasions. My first M1T cycles I started cold turkey at 20mg/day and had great gains. Then, I decided one day (smart or not) that I'd run the Promatrix M1T Plex at 30mg/day. So, for the last few cycles, I've run 30mg/day and had great results. No cramps, no other pains, no acne, only lethargy. I added in another 750mg/day of 4ad (oral Promatrix stuff), and that helped a little. I have yet to feel any back cramps, shin pains etc. from any oral, and I've even run an M1T/Superdrol stacked cycle (insane yes...gains were too).
SL

Testanate 50 - 1cap/day (20mg superdrol/20mg pp/10mg fini)
M1T - 20mg/day

:fool2: LOL!!

You're either Superman or you're :sick: and gonna crap out your liver one day ;)

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
So werewolf how long do you think it would take for natural test lvls to get back to normal after a 2 week cycle @20mg ED??
This is hard to answer. We didn't have toremifene back when I was doing M1T. I was hoping bullet would report back in on his luck with Toremifene, but he didn't. I was real curious to see how Toremifene works instead. Nolva didn't do anything for about 12 days against M1T. I mean nothing. To me it seems like Toremifene has an HCG effect the way it works so fast. The best answer I have is 12 days plus a normal 3 week Toremifene PCT. Toremifene seems to have almost all the way back in 4 days against other cycles, but M1T is special and you should not expect that kind of results against it.

SupraLover

Awards
This is hard to answer. We didn't have toremifene back when I was doing M1T. I was hoping bullet would report back in on his luck with Toremifene, but he didn't. I was real curious to see how Toremifene works instead. Nolva didn't do anything for about 12 days against M1T. I mean nothing. To me it seems like Toremifene has an HCG effect the way it works so fast. The best answer I have is 12 days plus a normal 3 week Toremifene post cycle therapy. Toremifene seems to have almost all the way back in 4 days against other cycles, but M1T is special and you should not expect that kind of results against it.
Guys, I've used Tori for PCT on 3 of my M1T cycles and had great results. I combined it with retain, inhibit e, and red cat. My PCT's were 4 to 5 weeks in length and the peanuts turned back into jumbo Greek olives in about 3 to 3.5 weeks. It is the only SERM I'll use from now on for any cycle. I'm using it right now after my 21 day Testanate 50 cycle, and feel wonderful. In another 2 weeks, I'll be ready to come off.
SL

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I've used Tori for post cycle therapy on 3 of my M1T cycles and had great results. I combined it with retain, inhibit e, and red cat. My PCT's were 4 to 5 weeks in length and the peanuts turned back into jumbo Greek olives in about 3 to 3.5 weeks. It is the only SERM I'll use from now on for any cycle. I'm using it right now after my 21 day Testanate 50 cycle, and feel wonderful. In another 2 weeks, I'll be ready to come off.
SL
Thanks for the this information, but normally Toremifene has me back in less than a week after Phera-plex/Superdrol. This would suggest that toremifene had to wait the 12 days like Nolva did for M1T suppression to run out.

How toremifene do in the first week against M1T?

I am coming off 30mg Epistane cycle. I trying an early taper into PCT at 40, 80, 120 mg Toremifene while still on cycle. Last night was the 120 mg and this morning was my last 10 mgs of epistane. It may be wishful thinking, but I can feel my balls trying grow and start kicking in already.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
SL

M1T - 20mg/day

haha yeah I was thinking of doing a superdrol and M1T stack but I think i want my liver for a little while more. I did all the precautions to cut liver sides with just 20mg M1T and my values were still a little elevated. We shall see though... i tend not to think things through to much :fool2: :frustrate

SupraLover

Awards
Thanks for the this information, but normally Toremifene has me back in less than a week after Phera-plex/Superdrol. This would suggest that toremifene had to wait the 12 days like Nolva did for M1T suppression to run out.

How toremifene do in the first week against M1T?

I am coming off 30mg Epistane cycle. I trying an early taper into post cycle therapy at 40, 80, 120 mg Toremifene while still on cycle. Last night was the 120 mg and this morning was my last 10 mgs of epistane. It may be wishful thinking, but I can feel my balls trying grow and start kicking in already.
Don't get me wrong, already the first week I was feeling the libido come back. Much better in fact than when I ran Nolva/Clomi on M1T, PP, and SD cycles. Furthermore, Nolva as PCT for SD just doesn't work all that well, Tori kicked its a$$ on that one. By week 3, literally, I didn't feel any different, and maybe even wanting to hit it more than before the cycle. By the end of week 2 already, things we about where they were before cycle. I definitely give Tori the 2 thumbs up. Great stuff.

magx

Awards
Don't get me wrong, already the first week I was feeling the libido come back. Much better in fact than when I ran Nolva/Clomi on M1T, PP, and superdrol cycles. Furthermore, Nolva as post cycle therapy for SD just doesn't work all that well, Tori kicked its a$$ on that one. By week 3, literally, I didn't feel any different, and maybe even wanting to hit it more than before the cycle. By the end of week 2 already, things we about where they were before cycle. I definitely give Tori the 2 thumbs up. Great stuff.
I tried to send you a PM about Toremifene but for some reason the option to send you a PM is absent....??

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
SL

M1T - 20mg/day
There are less painful ways to kill yourself if that what you really want to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10