Propadrol

Buxe

Buxe

Awards
Hi there!

Please excuse my bad english. Since I am not a native speaker I still have some problems with the written language.
Nevertheless I need your advise:
I am training now for about 3 years and stayed all natural. My bodyweight is about 200lbs and I am 6´2 tall.
I deadlift about 320lbs 6x, so is my squat. I benchpress about 220lbs 4x (my big weakness).
Iam in my midtwentys.
Now I do have the following questions:
Is Propadrol still legal?
Would you recommend it to me and what are the possible results (eg fatloss or gains in strenght)?
What are the sideeffect and can you PCT with Novadex XT from Gaspari?
Is a dosage of B6 recommended and milk thistle as well?

I did use the searchfunction but unfortunately it doesnt say much about propadrol, just a few hints on how the experiences were.
Are some more users of it out there?

Thans for your reply!

Buxe

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome, what are your experiences with these supplements? You may just want to stick around here for a while and read everything you can find.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Welcome, what are your experiences with these supplements? You may just want to stick around here for a while and read everything you can find.
Come on guys, lets be a little more helpful than this...

Buxe, Welcome to AM my man! ALWAYS good to see new faces.

Anyways, every review on propadrol has been very very good. It will shred you up if your diet is right, and from what I have read it will help big on strength. It is a progestin. And also very dry obv. I would really recommend it.

I ALMOST ran this for my upcoming cycle, but opted out at the last min. in favor of dun dun dun...EPISTANE!

Good luck with whatever you find. Some people have logged it over at DA, but I would never suggest going over there. There are a few threads here at AM on it, search and ye shall find ;)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, lets be a little more helpful than this...

Buxe, Welcome to AM my man! ALWAYS good to see new faces.

Anyways, every review on propadrol has been very very good. It will shred you up if your diet is right, and from what I have read it will help big on strength. It is a progestin. And also very dry obv. I would really recommend it.

I ALMOST ran this for my upcoming cycle, but opted out at the last min. in favor of dun dun dun...EPISTANE!

Good luck with whatever you find. Some people have logged it over at DA, but I would never suggest going over there. There are a few threads here at AM on it, search and ye shall find ;)
Sorry bro, I try. I wish there were more logs on this supp. Thinking of stacking it with epi/havoc. Any reason you didnt? Other than wanting to only use one at a time?

Couldigga

Awards
I've been thinking about stacking these 2 as well... they seem like a match made in heaven if theyre at all synergistic. Since the proadrol isnt methylated its like its too good to be true...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, I try. I wish there were more logs on this supp. Thinking of stacking it with epi/havoc. Any reason you didnt? Other than wanting to only use one at a time?
No biggy my man...

Reason I didn't is because I am also running Halo/1,4add. I am running Epi for a week prior and 3 weeks in so I can have something really boosting my strength and size until Halo kicks in (which usually takes approx. 2 weeks).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No biggy my man...

Reason I didn't is because I am also running Halo/1,4add. I am running Epi for a week prior and 3 weeks in so I can have something really boosting my strength and size until Halo kicks in (which usually takes approx. 2 weeks).
would this be Dr C's creation? EQT2? tell me how you like it Black jack, im very interested in that one.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poopster it is a DR C2 creation and it does look interesting!

cochran802

Awards
Travis did you ever stack Havoc and propadrol together? I am only asking because I am thinking of running a cycle of Havoc and I cant deside what to stack it with. I want to try it with propadrol. I have to do more reading on it but not having muck luck I am thinking about X-mass if I cant get more info on it. any help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0