deca

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
can any one give me any info about the pill form of deca about dosages results on a one month cycle and any precautions i sould take. im 5'10 170 i can only find information about the inject:bb3:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
The pill form of deca? You may be thinking of Andriol - as that's what I was told many years ago - that it was "a" pill form of deca... If that's what you're talking about, let me know...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pill form of deca? You may be thinking of Andriol - as that's what I was told many years ago - that it was "a" pill form of deca... If that's what you're talking about, let me know...
I think andriol is an alternative to methyl-test.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i dont really know

my buddy was talking about me taking deca pills because the side effects are mild and it would be a great one for a beginner plus pills are easy to keep from people

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my buddy was talking about me taking deca pills because the side effects are mild and it would be a great one for a beginner plus pills are easy to keep from people
there are no deca pills. are you talking about that stupid rip off "dekka" pill? that thing doesnt even really contain steroids. keep away from that ****.

andriol contains testosteron undecoanate, not nandrolone decoanate.

deca gets it nick name from the name of its ester, decoanate. nandrolone is the actual substance people are talking about when they take deca. the ester just controls the release time.

andriol is a pill form of testosterone with the undecoanate ester attatched. the undeconate ester helps to pull the molecule of testosterone through the lymphatic system with its lipid absorbtion method (testosterone being hydrophobic). andriol is testosterone that does not go through the liver to be absorbed.

methyl testosterone is a methylated form of testosterone that is absorbed through the liver. methyl testosterone acts differently that estrified testosterone in the body. stay away from it.

now more importantly. you have instantly raised my jomi822 warning signal. you heard WHAT from a FRIEND? the first rule we have on here is NEVER listen to your stupid friends.

how old are you btw?

oh yes, and 5"10 170 is nowhere near where you need to be in order to start steroids. and no, you arent a hardgainer, you arent eating enough.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
sorry for the warning level but really i was just wanting to know about them because really i have no one with sense to ask these questions too. but thanks :thumbsup:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have a jomi822 warning signal too.

It's called "boner"

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hm i dont quite float that way.

chad is on that team however.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could he be talking about 19-Nor-Andro. I think that's what it was called. The andros were before my time though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could he be talking about 19-Nor-Andro. I think that's what it was called. The andros were before my time though.
could be. probably those 19 nor prohormones that convert to nandrolone.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...you likely still have plenty of room to grow naturally before reaching your genetic potential.

Lightning

Awards
but whats up with the 170 being an issue

I think that at 5'10" and 170 lbs you can gain a LOT more size and weight by training hard and eating properly. Steroids should only be considered IMO when natural limits have been reached.