real 1-AD, use and dose?

clayman14

Awards
I have a couple of questions regarding 1-AD.
The product is packaged in 100mg caps. The
directions say to take 1 to 3 caps a day.

My 63yr old trainer friend gave me a bottle (180 caps) a few
months ago, he said that he was taking one cap per TD, when he was using it in back in 1997, and in earlier years.

He is suggesting that I take one 100mg cap on my TD.
Since then I have been reading here about “pulse” training and to me his suggestion of 100mg/TD is a form of a full dose. He is saying that if I take it only on TD’s I could take it indefinitely(?).
Remember that he is old school and not current with steroids. He started his steroid years when he trained with Arnold S., and the others at G***’s Gym. He doesn’t know what “pulse” training is, but this is how he used it at that time and believes that it would still be okay to do now. He used it for several years this way, with no breaks.
BTY, he had blood work done a few months ago and all is normal. I don't know how much blood work he had while using it, if any.

It's hard to believe that he used it this way, from what I have been reading it doesn't sound right.

Can 1-AD be used at say 20mg-30mg on TD’s and be considered a “pulse” use @ 4 day/ week, (instead of 100mg).
Is this too little, too much? Should it be used for no more than 3 months at a time and not for years as he did?
Would post use treatment be necessary? (it wasn't for him) What current steroid compares with 1-AD in dosing? Is there a better alternative steroid, or other product, to the 1-AD? Should 1-AD even be considered for use? What is the best way to use 1-AD?

He swears by it, I'm confused about it?

Thanks in advance for your comments.