Test ONLY Question

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
After reading and reading and reading on this forum, I've learned quite a bit. Thank all of you who have contributed.

I could use the search feature for this questions (which I did) but this is more personalized so the answers might not apply (they might).

I've run long cycles of OTC orals twice in the past (3 years ago for 8 weeks at a time) with very little recovery compounds (tamoxifen was it).

I believe I'm recovered now and I did have my overall test level checked which was over 400 4 months ago.

After reading more about all the methylated compounds I would prefer to keep my liver healthy as I can. However, I'd still like a little help (a lot of help).

I have available to me for this endeavor the fabulous compound "testosterone". Test. Base and Test Prop. is what I have available. I do not mind being a pincushion and I know prop is either an everyday endeavor or every other day at best.

MY QUESTION:
Running Test by itself (prop or base)
What is the largest quantity you would recommend running per week without having too much of a diminishing return? I have heard if you are running test alone, as much as 2 grams per week but closer to 1 to 1.5 is what other guys at the gym have recommended.

(yes, I do have gyno preventatives to run if necessary (letro) and the right recovery compounds now)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I would run 750mg/wk. This is assuming a 200lb male and some experience with at least designer orals in the past.

500-750mg is the sweet spot for the avg person. Once you get up over 1g you start to notice more sides. I really dont think you need any more than 750mg/wk. You would grow well on 500mg I'm sure. Most people who get up into the 1.5-3g range do so because they have been on too long and their receptors are hosed. They need more and more to respond. Most people who have never run test will BLOW up on 500mg/wk the first time.

Since its prop, spread your shots out. You might consider an enanthate or something. Go at least 10 weeks. I would suggest 12-14 to let your body acclimate to the new mass.

Letro is good. You might want to have some Nolva on hand for instant gyno prevention if it should arise. Run the AI at a low dose for bloat & estrogen if needed.

It's ironic that the designer orals are easily available and probably much worse for you than test. Yet, test injections are so taboo not to mention more expensive & illegal. It's ass backwards in terms of health. :(

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
Thank you very much for your advice. I believe I will run 750- 1gm per week for 12 weeks.

I don't think of test injections as more expensive but definitely agree on the health part. I guess the only real thing to worry about with real test is aromatization (sp?) and shutdown which you have to worry about with most things. I've heard liver values stay the same and as I understand it, it doesn't affect lipids too bad either.

I

It's ironic that the designer orals are easily available and probably much worse for you than test. Yet, test injections are so taboo not to mention more expensive & illegal. It's ass backwards in terms of health. :(

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
The age old question of the forbidden word of "source"...

I don't have one to get anything else but conversion kits for rendering prop from "other" products. I'm not smart enough to figure out the "code" in the board for locating a source for raw powder or other sources for cypionate which is what I really want in addition to the prop (the prop to get things started and the cyp to run long).

Since its prop, spread your shots out. You might consider an enanthate or something. Go at least 10 weeks. I would suggest 12-14 to let your body acclimate to the new mass.
:(

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
There is no "code" on this board. If you're looking to find a source for illegals then AM is not the place. There are, however, other boards where such matters are openly discussed.

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
Well, that's not exactly what I meant. I didn' t mean to imply that there is an actual code or that this board has some sort of secrets hidden away. But, just from reading the threads you get people saying things like:
"if you look hard enough, you'll find them"
That's what I meant by "code"...I understand AM is not for that...but I disagree with statements like that. But this isn't the tangent I wanted to go to... I just wanted to explain that I cannot get cypionate or any other long ester test and that's all I meant. No disrespect or anything intended.

There is no "code" on this board. If you're looking to find a source for illegals then AM is not the place. There are, however, other boards where such matters are openly discussed.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's not exactly what I meant. I didn' t mean to imply that there is an actual code or that this board has some sort of secrets hidden away. But, just from reading the threads you get people saying things like:
"if you look hard enough, you'll find them"
That's what I meant by "code"...I understand AM is not for that...but I disagree with statements like that. But this isn't the tangent I wanted to go to... I just wanted to explain that I cannot get cypionate or any other long ester test and that's all I meant. No disrespect or anything intended.
Hey man, no disrespect taken. My point is just that there are other boards where you can find such information. If you do a Google search you'll find them.