Beginner...need help.

1. Registered User

Beginner...need help.

I'm 6'3
    220 lbs
    10% bf

I'm a beginner to all this. I had a buddy suggest I take a cycle of Test prop and winnie. After I completed that he suggested I take Clen to help the 'water' off.

I'm not familiar with all the terms, but I'm trying to learn. I have all the above but haven't used any of it. Was looking for some suggestion for a first time bulking cycle.

My goal is to be 230ish and 8% or lower.

Thanks!!!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jmwilliams76 View Post
    I'm 6'3
    220 lbs
    10% bf

I'm a beginner to all this. I had a buddy suggest I take a cycle of Test prop and winnie. After I completed that he suggested I take Clen to help the 'water' off.

I'm not familiar with all the terms, but I'm trying to learn. I have all the above but haven't used any of it. Was looking for some suggestion for a first time bulking cycle.

My goal is to be 230ish and 8% or lower.

Thanks!!!
    Nobody responded so I figured i would chime in and give you what i can...

I wouldnt use test prop on my first cycle because you have to inject it every other day, and thats a lot of pinning for a beginner.

A beginner's cycle is usually something like 12 weeks of Test E (2 injections a week) and maybe throw in some dbol to kickstart for the first 4 weeks (oral).

Clen is used for fat loss... I'm on it now, its powerful stuff.

I dont know much about winny because I hear that its only useful for people with lower bf%, and i am hovering around 18 now. So maybe someone else can respond with some info about that for you...
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post

I dont know much about winny because I hear that its only useful for people with lower bf%, and i am hovering around 18 now. So maybe someone else can respond with some info about that for you...
    A portion of that lies within whether or not he's using oral or injectable stanazol.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

as a beginner you shouldnt use injectable winny, from what i hear it is a real pain and can cause some problems for you.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

i agree if you are going to go with injectable steroids test is always the best one to start with. Even by itself you will get good mass and strength gains and if you go with something like enanthate you only have to inject 1-2 times per week.
  6. Registered User

Ok...so I have:
    100 ml of Test Prop
    100 ml of Winnie
    My buddy suggested 1ml of each EOD (switching delts everytime)
    1st: would you suggest a different cycle for bulk?

Also, I have 100mcg of Clen and was told to use post bulk cycle (2 wks before a photo shoot to get a clean, lean look)

Thanks again guys!!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ok...so I have:
    100 ml of Test Prop
    100 ml of Winnie
    My buddy suggested 1ml of each EOD (switching delts everytime)
    1st: would you suggest a different cycle for bulk?

Also, I have 100mcg of Clen and was told to use post bulk cycle (2 wks before a photo shoot to get a clean, lean look)

Thanks again guys!!
    winnie is dry and used for cutting and precontest. definately not a bulking steroid but if you pack on the calories you will still bulk just wasting the benefiets of winnie.
  8. Registered User

So would you suggest I cycle winnie with the clen?
    and what should I stack, if anything, with the t-prop?
  9. Registered User

I'm no expert, but only pinning your delts seems like a bad idea. Especially if youre pinning EOD

Check out spotinjections.com
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

first of all decide what you want to do, cut or bulk.

if you still are going to use winny, which i dont suggest for a beginner for reasons i stated earlier, you use the test prop with the winny and clen for a cutter.

you dont want to run winny without test. Research more on clen and how to dose it.

if you wanted to bulk you could use the testprop with an oral like dbol. that should bulk you up on itself with a bulking diet.

so, what will it be, bulk or cut?
  11. Registered User

This is me a couple of weeks ago. I was 230. I have since dropped to 215 as of today.
    Considering I'm trying to get on a calendar, I probably should be on a cut cycle.
    So is 100mg T-prop, 100mg Win EOD, and 1mg of Clen a good cutting stack then? I've researched Clen and I read after 2-3wks it's useless, so then start taking it 2wks out of the contest? I know I really need to hit my abs as well!
    Sorry for all the questions, but ya'll have been a great help!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

For a beginner

With a 220 frame, and not that bad BF, there are plenty of over the counter stuff that can help your seemlingly attainable goals.

Furthermore, the delt is the last place I would inject. I recommend the thigh as there are no surface nerves so you simply won't feel it.

Also, your list didn't include an Anti-E or HCG to get the balls going again so that's strike 2.

On this forum, many will say 'You're gonna do what you're gonna do, so at least we provide education'.

I personally feel juice is for ppl getting paid to look good and, take it from someone who has experienced the negative sides of juice, not for regular ppl. Your stack offers conflicting injectables that normally don't go together.

Mass Stacks start with 2 Injectables and one oral. Sustanon, Deca & D-Bol was my fav.

Cut stacks include winny, tren and clen.

My apologies for ranting, but I say move on to something else.
  13. Banned

I've researched Clen and I read after 2-3wks it's useless, so then start taking it 2wks out of the contest?

No offense, but you need to research clenbuterol a LOT more.
  14. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    No offense, but you need to research clenbuterol a LOT more.
    i love you
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    With a 220 frame, and not that bad BF, there are plenty of over the counter stuff that can help your seemlingly attainable goals.

Furthermore, the delt is the last place I would inject. I recommend the thigh as there are no surface nerves so you simply won't feel it.

Also, your list didn't include an Anti-E or HCG to get the balls going again so that's strike 2.

On this forum, many will say 'You're gonna do what you're gonna do, so at least we provide education'.

I personally feel juice is for ppl getting paid to look good and, take it from someone who has experienced the negative sides of juice, not for regular ppl. Your stack offers conflicting injectables that normally don't go together.

Mass Stacks start with 2 Injectables and one oral. Sustanon, Deca & D-Bol was my fav.

Cut stacks include winny, tren and clen.

My apologies for ranting, but I say move on to something else.
    What's wrong with the delt?

I always got horrible lasting pain in my thigh no matter where I injected, I hate thighs.
  16. Registered User

Screw the delts - try injecting in the ocular (eye) socket - preferably the left one, or in the tympanic membrane (ear drum). Just push really hard until you hear the "crunch" and you're there. (name that movie!)

You can also bypass the oral steroids past the liver by crushing up a fistful of them (preferably different kinds mixed together) and snorting line after line - when your muscles are fully "pumped" - you will start to hemorrhage through the nose, which will let you know it's "working".

You can also take the leftover powder, mix it with bacon grease and Test-E, and use it in enema form. Make sure to pinch your cheeks together really tight until its absorbed to avoid the "Shart" effect.
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    Screw the delts - try injecting in the ocular (eye) socket - preferably the left one, or in the tympanic membrane (ear drum). Just push really hard until you hear the "crunch" and you're there. (name that movie!)

You can also bypass the oral steroids past the liver by crushing up a fistful of them (preferably different kinds mixed together) and snorting line after line - when your muscles are fully "pumped" - you will start to hemorrhage through the nose, which will let you know it's "working".

You can also take the leftover powder, mix it with bacon grease and Test-E, and use it in enema form. Make sure to pinch your cheeks together really tight until its absorbed to avoid the "Shart" effect.

PCT for this is taking a mix of gasoline and embalming fluid and injecting it into your genitals. Also be sure to run a serm! LMFAO!!!
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    post cycle therapy for this is taking a mix of gasoline and embalming fluid and injecting it into your genitals. Also be sure to run a serm! LMFAO!!!
    Actually you want to use kerosene and embalming fluid - it is a slower "burn" so it helps keep your metabolism up - Kerosene has a much lower Glycemic Index than gasoline.

You can also liberally apply Flexall 454 to that entire region, especially the anal region, to help with any muscle soreness from the injections and enemas.

Finally, and for this part you can use your training partner for maximum leverage, you have to tenderize the breast tissue growth properly. Have your training partner grab one nipple and pull it away from the breast meat underneath, and using an aluminum meat tenderizer (again, lower Glycemic Index than plastic or stainless), hammer the breast tissue down. Be sure to have him stop if he cracks any of your ribs, this could slow recovery time. I recommend the waffle pattern of meat tenderizer as opposed to the flat face type - it helps boost electrolyte levels.

I think MuscleTeck might make an ExXXXttreeeme!!! edition tenderizer that is bright red anodized, MSRP $49.95.

And did I mention that all of this stacks well with Porkodrol 9000?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

jokes

I don't feel you should have turned this thread into such a joke.

Regarding the thigh, if you're in pain, your doing it wrong.

First, you make gun with your hand, (Make a fist and extend your thumb and forefinger)

Then put your thumb on the bone of your hip, point the forefinger down to your thigh, where it reaches is where you inject.

Then you draw the solution using a needle, but CHANGE the needle tip before injecting to a new one. Once a need punctures the rubber stopper on a vial, it's blunted and will hurt.

Now take the filled syringe with the new needle. Get a thin guage if you're afraid, and plunk it into your thigh where your finger reached. Go all the way in and push slowly. There are no surface nerves in your thigh so you WILL NOT feel it puncture skin.

When you take it out, massage the muscle for 5 to 10 minutes. This will prevent a build up of the oil which is probably what is causing you pain.

The delts are usually the last place used if you have too much scar tissue on your legs and ass. I don't suggest the ass because of the sciatic nerve. Look it up.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    Actually you want to use kerosene and embalming fluid - it is a slower "burn" so it helps keep your metabolism up - Kerosene has a much lower Glycemic Index than gasoline.

You can also liberally apply Flexall 454 to that entire region, especially the anal region, to help with any muscle soreness from the injections and enemas.

Finally, and for this part you can use your training partner for maximum leverage, you have to tenderize the breast tissue growth properly. Have your training partner grab one nipple and pull it away from the breast meat underneath, and using an aluminum meat tenderizer (again, lower Glycemic Index than plastic or stainless), hammer the breast tissue down. Be sure to have him stop if he cracks any of your ribs, this could slow recovery time. I recommend the waffle pattern of meat tenderizer as opposed to the flat face type - it helps boost electrolyte levels.

I think MuscleTeck might make an ExXXXttreeeme!!! edition tenderizer that is bright red anodized, MSRP $49.95.

And did I mention that all of this stacks well with Porkodrol 9000?
  21. Registered User

You can also install a permanent "blowhole" in your thigh...

tools needed:

1/8" copper or brass tubing (better electrolyte conductivity for MIND BLOWING PUMPS!!!1!1!!eleven), threaded on one end
    14.4 V Cordless drill
    1/16" Tungsten bit
    Airplane model glue/silicon caulking
    Small rubber cork

Notice that the bit is actually smaller than the tube you're going to use - this is because skin stretches, and you will get the best "Gription" with a tight hole.

Drill down at a 45 degree angle into your upper thigh. Take the bit out every so often - when you see powdery white flakes, you will know you've found the bone. Try a quick test fit with the copper tubing. If it seems nice and snug, take it out, apply a thin coating of the silicon caulking+airplane glue mix, and thread it *carefully* into the thigh bone.

This way, you can inject right into your TurboTube(TM) and it will get your bone marrow PUMPED UP! Make sure to keep your rubber cork in when not in use, to prevent all the delicious bone juices' freshness locked in tight!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Actually,

That's kinda funny.

Will Tylenol be enough to mask the pain, or will someone need something like Excedrin for 'Juice Users' ??

Let me know cause I fear someone may have already started the drilling process without all the necessary preparations !!
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    That's kinda funny.

Will Tylenol be enough to mask the pain, or will someone need something like Excedrin for 'Juice Users' ??

Let me know cause I fear someone may have already started the drilling process without all the necessary preparations !!

Try biting down on a leather belt.

No pain, no gain.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Total Beginner: Needing help!
    By akhan69 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:57 PM
  2. Beginner needs help!
    By Santsuh in forum Bulking
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:37 PM
  3. Beginner Need HELP!!
    By Ballin1243 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:44 PM
  4. Beginner Need HELP!!
    By Ballin1243 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 05:47 PM
  5. Beginner needs help with first stack...
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 01:00 PM