Anabolic Xtreme Mass Cycle

josephd79

Awards
I will begin the mass cycle as instructed. Since I'm under 170, I should benefit from the recommended dosage.

This is the Hyperdrol-X2, MassFx and Retain X2 stack.

Is there any other advice anyone has other than what I've read on here??

Such as:

post cycle therapy advice
Hairloss tips
Length of cycle time

Assume I eat 3500 cals a day with 1.5 grams of protein per lb of weight.

Thanx

Last edited:
hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
you dont need post cycle therapy, how tall are you btw?

josephd79

Awards
Hello,

I'm around 5'10".

Have you tried this stack?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I will begin the mass cycle as instructed. Since I'm under 170, I should benefit from the recommended dosage.

This is the Hyperdrol-X2, MassFx and Retain X2 stack.

Is there any other advice anyone has other than what I've read on here??

Such as:

post cycle therapy advice
Hairloss tips
Length of cycle time

Assume I eat 3500 cals a day with 1.5 grams of protein per lb of weight.

Thanx

I ran some HD-X2 about 2 months after I came off Havoc (so I was fully recovered). I was actually very impressed. The golden eggs plumped up pretty noticeably and libido went ape sh1t. Dr. D loaded that stuff with some well known libido enhancing compounds (to counter the estrogen dip effect). I definately felt good on it. It was a more anabolic environment than without thats for sure. 6-brad gets the feedback loop going w/out killing the estrogen levels too much. I felt strong, hard and dry. I had no sides to speak of. I was pretty surprised to say the least. I had not placed much faith in all these NHA products before this...

The beauty here is its NOT SUPPRESSIVE. You dont need a post cycle therapy. In fact, this increases your NATURAL testosterone output. This way, you dont crash after you come off and you can continue building right off of what you gained. I think its a healthier option as well.

If you dont want to run a designer oral steroid, this is probably the best NHA option. HD-X2 + MFX (or bulk nettle) would really work out nice. I would toss in some Yellow Gold (NP) with it for one hell of a natural, healthy anabolic stack.

I must admit, its nice to see people going for other options besides slamming fist fulls of methyls. ;)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
no PCT needed they are natural. nonsteroidal in nature

josephd79

Awards
Already ?!?

I must admit, its nice to see people going for other options besides slamming fist fulls of methyls. ;)
Thanx for the comment. I'm more interested in natural building of test then synthetic as I don't want to lose my gains once completed. I believe that's the case with most methyls/Designer roids and my experience with the real stuff.

I'm only a few days into my cycle but someone at work already made a comment about my increased size. I don't notice it yet since I see myself every day. I haven't weighed myself or checked the measurements because I can't believe anything has happened already but I'll check soon.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey josephd79 what happend i was very interrested in seeing what kind of results you are getting on this stack am thinking of buying it.

josephd79

Awards
So far

hey josephd79 what happend i was very interrested in seeing what kind of results you are getting on this stack am thinking of buying it.
It's tough to say right now because it's only week one. I'll will post progress. So far, I feel great.

Also, I'm following the stack directions and will follow the dosages as well.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's tough to say right now because it's only week one. I'll will post progress. So far, I feel great.

Also, I'm following the stack directions and will follow the dosages as well.
what made you go with this stack over all the other ones jw,bad ass mass,nha stack,havoc,etc.i am having tuff time deciding which one i want to buy:think:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good luck, but this shouldn't be in the steroid section as these are NATURAL!

josephd79

Awards
I tried others

I tried the NHA but it really activated my Gyno. So much so I had it surgically removed in the beginning of April.

The reformulated AX stack with Hyperdrol X2 and Retain2 really looks tweaked for gains. Plus, you can research each individual product to find ppl happy with them (heck, I even researched the chemicals on the internet too)

It seemed to be the safest route for normal gains. The higher/quicker the gains, the more dangerous it is. Hence the methyls are trouble.

I haven't been to the gym in about 6 weeks since the surgery so this is the end of week 2 back in the gym and end of week 1 on the cycle.

I will continue to post progress.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey joseph how is progress going have not heard back from you on how the results of the massxf stack is going was hoping to follow your progress i there are not many people loging this stack it is still fairly new.i am still probally going to buy this stack but was kind of waiting on some feed back because it is a very expensive stack for all three.hope to hear from you soon on your progress.

josephd79

Awards
For those watching

I posted this on may 22nd on another post in AX company forum here.

For those watching,

This is the very beginning of week two of which I have increased my dosage of Xmass to 4 and retain to 2.

My weight is up a few lbs but it's also my third week back to the gym from a 6 week layoff so there will definitely be quick growth.

However, I like this stack already. I do notice better sleep and increase is muscle fullness.

Can't wait for week 3!!
===============================================
However, today is the 25th so here is a slight update:

I do appear bigger and have added some visible mass however, I believe my nipples are a little more puffy than they should be (or more than I want) Remember, I just had surgery on my left one removing a gyno lump. I'm going to include a little Letro nightly to combat the possible flare up. (Any advice would be welcome!! Allow me to stress it may be fat and not gyno as I'm eating 3500+ cals and it's not a 'lump', just puffyness)

If letro brings them under control, then I'll be correct with my theory.

Let me know if you have other questions.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey thanks man have you notice any change in the mirror like vascularity, muscle hardness,decresed bf , strength etc yet. again thanks keep use updated here.