Cycle question

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I have a question since I really know nothing about riods. I have a friends whos 31 been working out about a year or less and has never taken anything besides creatine. He knows a guy that says 'this is a good stack" so hes doing it knowing nothing which is not smart I know. The stack is this...Test 500 Deca 250, for 12 weeks. He had no supporting supps. cause the guy didnt tell him he needed it and I have no idea about his PCT hes finding that out for me tuesday. Is all that juice over kill for the first time with little workout experience? It seems liek way to much for me. Just want your guys opinions that know a little more than I do. Thanks!

Couldigga

Awards
with "little workout experience", imho any gear is too much...

Lightning

Awards
I have a question since I really know nothing about riods. I have a friends whos 31 been working out about a year or less and has never taken anything besides creatine. He knows a guy that says 'this is a good stack" so hes doing it knowing nothing which is not smart I know. The stack is this...Test 500 Deca 250, for 12 weeks. He had no supporting supps. cause the guy didnt tell him he needed it and I have no idea about his post cycle therapy hes finding that out for me tuesday. Is all that juice over kill for the first time with little workout experience? It seems liek way to much for me. Just want your guys opinions that know a little more than I do. Thanks!
I worry about anyone who would inject themselves with anything, with absolutely no knowledge. Tell him to lift and research.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I have told him that he needed to reasearch, but he just wants to get big and other people are shooting up. Just wanted to see what yall think and opinions. Thanks