not keeping gains?

nclifterz71

Awards
i did a 4 week cycle of p-max in which i gained 11 pounds. I used nolva for my pct and kept my calories/protein/carbs up throught my entire pct. No cardio was done either. I have only kept 2 pounds of my cycle weight although I do look better. The only thing i can think of would maybe be overtraining but I still don't think thats it. Any ideas?

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
If you think you were overtraining, you probably were or are.

It can be difficult retaining wet gains. I felt like my pmax cycle gave me a slight decrease in bodyfat actually and boosted my strength but not much mass. Sort of like a recomposition took place but it was a watery road. Maybe this is specific for pmax I'm not certain. I didn't gain much the first time I ran pmax so I'm in the same boat, I did look more sharp after my pct and the bloat subsided.

nclifterz71

Awards
yea you seem to be right on with that......i feel as if i just did a body recomp as well.....oh well at least i gained alot of strength......ill just move on to my drol/test e cycle for the mass

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No easy answer to the original question but it is likely you lost a bunch of water from the PP.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
i did a 4 week cycle of p-max in which i gained 11 pounds. I used nolva for my post cycle therapy and kept my calories/protein/carbs up throught my entire post cycle therapy. No cardio was done either. I have only kept 2 pounds of my cycle weight although I do look better. The only thing i can think of would maybe be overtraining but I still don't think thats it. Any ideas?
were you using any sort of natural test booster in your post cycle, try massfx or powerfull