not keeping gains?

1. not keeping gains?

i did a 4 week cycle of p-max in which i gained 11 pounds. I used nolva for my pct and kept my calories/protein/carbs up throught my entire pct. No cardio was done either. I have only kept 2 pounds of my cycle weight although I do look better. The only thing i can think of would maybe be overtraining but I still don't think thats it. Any ideas?

2. If you think you were overtraining, you probably were or are.

It can be difficult retaining wet gains. I felt like my pmax cycle gave me a slight decrease in bodyfat actually and boosted my strength but not much mass. Sort of like a recomposition took place but it was a watery road. Maybe this is specific for pmax I'm not certain. I didn't gain much the first time I ran pmax so I'm in the same boat, I did look more sharp after my pct and the bloat subsided.
    •   

3. yea you seem to be right on with that......i feel as if i just did a body recomp as well.....oh well at least i gained alot of strength......ill just move on to my drol/test e cycle for the mass

4. No easy answer to the original question but it is likely you lost a bunch of water from the PP.

5. Quote Originally Posted by nclifterz71 View Post
    i did a 4 week cycle of p-max in which i gained 11 pounds. I used nolva for my post cycle therapy and kept my calories/protein/carbs up throught my entire post cycle therapy. No cardio was done either. I have only kept 2 pounds of my cycle weight although I do look better. The only thing i can think of would maybe be overtraining but I still don't think thats it. Any ideas?
    were you using any sort of natural test booster in your post cycle, try massfx or powerfull
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about keeping gains
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 12:28 AM
  2. How hard is it to keep gains?
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 12:02 PM
  3. I want to hear who's keeping gains on M-1-T??
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 02:41 AM
  4. able to keep gains?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 10:22 PM
  5. Best way to keep gains after a T1 pro cycle?
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:28 AM