Juggernaut Nutrition Win-Ztrol

  1. Juggernaut Nutrition Win-Ztrol


    What is the proper dosing and how long should i run this for? ok to use with E... max lmg?


  2. 50-100mg ED for 6 weeks

  3. User concensus is that the minimum effective dose is 75mg per day. Most experienced users will start at double that (150 mg).

    Yes, you can stack it with ergomax.
    •   
       


  4. so 3 pills a day?and this is mainly for cutting right?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    so 3 pills a day?and this is mainly for cutting right?
    Zol is a "hardener." It makes muscles harder and denser. It's a nice compliment to whatever you're trying to achieve but yes, it would be great for cutting. The ergomax on the other hand isn't necessarily good for cutting. Run some searches and read people's experiences.

    As an aside, you don't want to do a Zol only cycle at 75mg a day. You're unlikely to notice much of anything.

  6. On my Zol cycles...I start at about 200mg and work up to 300mg. That's six pills a day. I also weigh about 240lbs though so you may be okay stopping at 250mg if you're a little lighter.

  7. Dosing on this is usually 1.25mgs/lb of body weight. Solo cycles are ran upwards of 300mgs/day. Solo cycles are not recommend with this one though, it's best with a halo clone or TRN product.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Dosing on this is usually 1.25mgs/lb of body weight. Solo cycles are ran upwards of 300mgs/day. Solo cycles are not recommend with this one though, it's best with a halo clone or TRN product.
    I've had Zol included in each of my last 2 stacks, plus my current one. 150 has always been the magic number for me.

    I agree that it works very well with TRN (did that last time), and this time I'm stacking with a halo clone and TRN (though that's only for the 2 week bridge in the middle of 6). Definitely do stack it, it'll help harden your gains and dry you out some.

  9. When you refer to TRN do you mean MEGA-TRN by generic labs?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    When you refer to TRN do you mean MEGA-TRN by generic labs?
    Or Methyl TRN or Trenadrol by Kilosports... all ARE the same, I can't talk to much about the Kilosports product, but it is identical.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Or Methyl TRN or Trenadrol by Kilosports... all ARE the same, I can't talk to much about the Kilosports product, but it is identical.
    This is not true...mega-trn and methoxy-trn are the same but different from the others.Trenaplex and all of those are finigenix clones...not the same compound nor the same results.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    This is not true...mega-trn and methoxy-trn are the same but different from the others.Trenaplex and all of those are finigenix clones...not the same compound nor the same results.
    I didnt happen to mention Finigenx or trenaplex though did I?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I can't talk to much about the Kilosports product, but it is identical.
    ALR says that it isn't FWIW.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    ALR says that it isn't FWIW.
    I know, but Kilosports swears up and down that it is, and the dosage is REALLY 3mg not 30, although the bottles do say 30, but I can't say to much more without getting ripped a new one.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Or Methyl TRN or Trenadrol by Kilosports... all ARE the same, I can't talk to much about the Kilosports product, but it is identical.
    bump

    and i was referring, in my specific experience, to GL's Mega-TRN.

  16. im currently trying 150mg. i weigh 210 pounds 6 feet tall

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    im currently trying 150mg. i weigh 210 pounds 6 feet tall
    Bumping up to 250mgs would yield better results, but if you arent comfortable doing so, then by all means don't. Always be comfy with what you're running

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Bumping up to 250mgs would yield better results, but if you arent comfortable doing so, then by all means don't. Always be comfy with what you're running
    im fine with 250 i will have to order another bottle though. 1 bottle wont be enough for that. Im running it With DCP to help slim down and harden up

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    im fine with 250 i will have to order another bottle though. 1 bottle wont be enough for that. Im running it With DCP to help slim down and harden up
    Yes, 2 bottles is the normal for JN winztrol. I have seen solo cycles of winztrol started @ 300mgs and tapered up to 450, so I believe you will be fine with 250

  20. would it be ok to stack with generic labz MASS-X?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    would it be ok to stack with generic labz MASS-X?
    Winztrol stacks well with almost anything. I have seen SD/Winz, BOLD/Winz, M1A/Winz, Tren/Winz, Plex/Winz, etc... it's dependant on goals. There are cheaper options than winz if your goals arent fitting though.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I didnt happen to mention Finigenx or trenaplex though did I?
    Sorry I read it as though you were referring to all trn products were the same......

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Sorry I read it as though you were referring to all trn products were the same......
    Not a problem, just making sure I wasn't misunderstood on that
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Juggernaut Nutrition Win-Ztrol
    By fibercarbon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 11:09 PM
  3. juggernaut nutrition
    By spike88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:13 PM
  4. T-Drive (ATD) by Juggernaut Nutrition @ Custom Nutrition
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in