Juggernaut Nutrition Win-Ztrol

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
What is the proper dosing and how long should i run this for? ok to use with E... max lmg?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
User concensus is that the minimum effective dose is 75mg per day. Most experienced users will start at double that (150 mg).

Yes, you can stack it with ergomax.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
so 3 pills a day?and this is mainly for cutting right?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
so 3 pills a day?and this is mainly for cutting right?
Zol is a "hardener." It makes muscles harder and denser. It's a nice compliment to whatever you're trying to achieve but yes, it would be great for cutting. The ergomax on the other hand isn't necessarily good for cutting. Run some searches and read people's experiences.

As an aside, you don't want to do a Zol only cycle at 75mg a day. You're unlikely to notice much of anything.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
On my Zol cycles...I start at about 200mg and work up to 300mg. That's six pills a day. I also weigh about 240lbs though so you may be okay stopping at 250mg if you're a little lighter.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dosing on this is usually 1.25mgs/lb of body weight. Solo cycles are ran upwards of 300mgs/day. Solo cycles are not recommend with this one though, it's best with a halo clone or TRN product.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dosing on this is usually 1.25mgs/lb of body weight. Solo cycles are ran upwards of 300mgs/day. Solo cycles are not recommend with this one though, it's best with a halo clone or TRN product.
I've had Zol included in each of my last 2 stacks, plus my current one. 150 has always been the magic number for me.

I agree that it works very well with TRN (did that last time), and this time I'm stacking with a halo clone and TRN (though that's only for the 2 week bridge in the middle of 6). Definitely do stack it, it'll help harden your gains and dry you out some.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
When you refer to TRN do you mean MEGA-TRN by generic labs?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you refer to TRN do you mean MEGA-TRN by generic labs?
Or Methyl TRN or Trenadrol by Kilosports... all ARE the same, I can't talk to much about the Kilosports product, but it is identical.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Or Methyl TRN or Trenadrol by Kilosports... all ARE the same, I can't talk to much about the Kilosports product, but it is identical.
This is not true...mega-trn and methoxy-trn are the same but different from the others.Trenaplex and all of those are finigenix clones...not the same compound nor the same results.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is not true...mega-trn and methoxy-trn are the same but different from the others.Trenaplex and all of those are finigenix clones...not the same compound nor the same results.
I didnt happen to mention Finigenx or trenaplex though did I? ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALR says that it isn't FWIW.
I know, but Kilosports swears up and down that it is, and the dosage is REALLY 3mg not 30, although the bottles do say 30, but I can't say to much more without getting ripped a new one.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump

and i was referring, in my specific experience, to GL's Mega-TRN.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
im currently trying 150mg. i weigh 210 pounds 6 feet tall

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im currently trying 150mg. i weigh 210 pounds 6 feet tall
Bumping up to 250mgs would yield better results, but if you arent comfortable doing so, then by all means don't. Always be comfy with what you're running ;)

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Bumping up to 250mgs would yield better results, but if you arent comfortable doing so, then by all means don't. Always be comfy with what you're running ;)
im fine with 250 i will have to order another bottle though. 1 bottle wont be enough for that. Im running it With DCP to help slim down and harden up

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im fine with 250 i will have to order another bottle though. 1 bottle wont be enough for that. Im running it With DCP to help slim down and harden up
Yes, 2 bottles is the normal for JN winztrol. I have seen solo cycles of winztrol started @ 300mgs and tapered up to 450, so I believe you will be fine with 250 ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would it be ok to stack with generic labz MASS-X?
Winztrol stacks well with almost anything. I have seen SD/Winz, BOLD/Winz, M1A/Winz, Tren/Winz, Plex/Winz, etc... it's dependant on goals. There are cheaper options than winz if your goals arent fitting though.