- 05-12-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure if this is how a calf pump is defined, but I simply cannot work calfs as a muscle group on anabolics. Right now I'm finishing a cycle out with epistane, and am not able to do even a light set of calfs without my right calve going into an extreme contraction. It takes 5 seconds for it to retract back to its normal state again.
It's painful too. I don't get it when I'm running
- 05-12-2007, 01:37 PM
use a lighter weight.
but work your calves.
- 05-13-2007, 05:20 PM
I hate those. They're cripling. They usually only hit me when I'm going up and down this 9% grade hill near my house.
05-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Try and stretch them everyday. I noticed if I dont hydrate enough they cramp up in my sleep and then they will be sore for several days after that....sucks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BlackGT99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2012, 01:07 PM
- By Mike617 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:43 PM
- By kgballa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-08-2009, 12:46 AM
- By purelife1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:48 PM
- By LilPsychotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:18 AM