knowledgable advice for second cycle

Jarman

Banned
Awards
Hey people, I am looking to start my next cycle in early june. I am still in the preliminary stages as far as deciding what compounds to use.
My first cycle consisted of 300mg test E/week along with 200mg deca/week. I ran the cycle for 12 weeks, and followed it with clomid and nolva for PCT. My weight went from a frail 149 lbs. to a bulked 193lbs.
My goals for my second cycle are to gain a very noticible amt. of strength as well as considerable size. However, I dont just want bloated mass like my previous cycle. I am aiming for 20 lbs. of lean gains, which I think is possible. I would like to increase vascularity as well as overall muscle size and developement.
I have posted my goals on other forums, and surprisingly everyone is suggesting stacking test E and Eq. These are both compounds used when bulking correct? I have taken their advice, and modified it a little. I have never created a cycle before so please give me honest feedback as this is my second cycle. If the dosages are too high or if you feel I am attempting to stack too many compounds feel free to tell me...

Test E - weeks 1-15 - 500mg/week
Eq - weeks 1-12 - 600mg/week
Test Prop - weeks 14-15 - 150mg/EOD
Anavar - 60mg/day weeks 12-15

HCG - 250 iu 2x per week weeks 2-15

17 and beyond PCT

Do you feel a cycle such as this will provide the results I'm aiming for?

Thanks guys!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about Test E with Tren Ace? 500mg/week of Test E and 100mg of Tren Ace ED.
with everything else the same.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Hey people, I am looking to start my next cycle in early june. I am still in the preliminary stages as far as deciding what compounds to use.
My first cycle consisted of 300mg test E/week along with 200mg deca/week. I ran the cycle for 12 weeks, and followed it with clomid and nolva for post cycle therapy. My weight went from a frail 149 lbs. to a bulked 193lbs.
My goals for my second cycle are to gain a very noticible amt. of strength as well as considerable size. However, I dont just want bloated mass like my previous cycle. I am aiming for 20 lbs. of lean gains, which I think is possible. I would like to increase vascularity as well as overall muscle size and developement.
I have posted my goals on other forums, and surprisingly everyone is suggesting stacking test E and Eq. These are both compounds used when bulking correct? I have taken their advice, and modified it a little. I have never created a cycle before so please give me honest feedback as this is my second cycle. If the dosages are too high or if you feel I am attempting to stack too many compounds feel free to tell me...

Test E - weeks 1-15 - 500mg/week
Eq - weeks 1-12 - 600mg/week
Test Prop - weeks 14-15 - 150mg/EOD
Anavar - 60mg/day weeks 12-15

HCG - 250 iu 2x per week weeks 2-15

17 and beyond PCT

Do you feel a cycle such as this will provide the results I'm aiming for?

Thanks guys!

stay away from tren if this is the 2nd cycle

the test E looks good
EQ should be ran 1 week less than Test E
test prop should be 16 and 17 while the enanthate is clearing
anavar should also be run til week 17
this way everything comes out of ur system at the exact same time so that you can start the pct appropriately

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gorgeous!!! (steve irwin accent)

except for the EQ timing. cut it out at week 14. personally id cut it out at week 13 just to be sure.