M1t once a week

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I did one cycle of m1t right before the ban and loved the gains. So I stocked up on the powder from designer right before the ban. I have tried doing a couple of cycles since then but I start getting gyno after only a couple of days at doses as low as 10mg a day. I tried nolva and high doses of b6 but it didn't do anything so I abandonded the cycle both times. I sold most of the m1t but I still have a gram of the powder and a bottle of UG labs pills. After reading the posts about pulse cycling I thought about taking 10mg once a week on arms day(they are my lagging body part). I am also just starting a cycle of e-form and activate. so I thought about throwing in the m1t on arms day. I just wanted to know what you guys think. 1. do you think that this will still shut down the testes. 2. should I still take liver support supps. 3. how long do you think I could run this for. thanks in advance for any input.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. do you think that this will still shut down the testes. 2. should I still take liver support supps. 3. how long do you think I could run this for. thanks in advance for any input.
Doesn't matter to any of these because that plan will not work and if you have already stated you have bad sides on this stuff why aren't you flushing this **** by now? There's current safer products that won't hurt you like this stuff will.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Flush it. :dump:

Selling it is irresponsible too. :nono:
(Make sure the "customer" knows exactly what they'd be getting into)

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Ya that is probably the best idea. I think I will just flush it. Maybe just wait and try a havoc or 3ad cycle. I have been kind of reluctant to try any of the new methyls because I had such bad sides with M1t. As far as imediate gyno flare up. Thanks for the advice. I guesse I just needed to hear someone else tell me to get rid of it. I can be kind of a tight ass.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Flush it. :dump:

Selling it is irresponsible too. :nono:
(Make sure the "customer" knows exactly what they'd be getting into)
By the way the guy I sold it to was a freind of mine who has taken M1t in the past. He asked me for it. I will just flush the rest though. I have to agree with everyone that says this stuff is rat poison.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
consider this, there is a possibility that flushing it will make it end up in the water supply and affects nature.

so crush it up and throw it another way.
even the non caring fda warns against this.

:)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the last thing we need is it hitting our streams and turning the fish into hulking monsters that are too tired to swim and drown. Covering the floors of the rivers and streams with muscular fertalizer

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the last thing we need is it hitting our streams and turning the fish into hulking monsters that are too tired to swim and drown. Covering the floors of the rivers and streams with muscular fertalizer
:) heeh

or worse, a lazy ass 50 pound rat...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
:) heeh

or worse, a lazy ass 50 pound rat...

That might be good because then they couldn't shimmy up sewer pipes and show up in your toilet. Of course, they could probably tear your front door of its hinges so it'd be a mixed blessing.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
in the end though, it is a bit worrying, especially if your city employs any kind of sewage recycling.

while minute amounts of m-1t might be interesting, i hate to think of the XXXXXX amount of birth control pills that are disposed.

***** tits from non-aromatizing compounds? confused?
do you drink a lot of tap water?
:fool2: