insomnia on drol?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
personally i have trouble getting sleep. while on drol i didnt noticed that this got worst it was the same for me.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Well Sdrol is pretty bad, for me in particular. It does have detrimentral effects on every human though.
wow. we are talking about sd? ok i thought drol was slang for anadrol. opps

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
now that i recall i think tbone had some problems with sd thats why he said all those things. i had bp issues(burst veins)

:D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
burst veins.
ohhh well i didnt had a machine to check bp. but i did noticed alot of veins on my lesg and arsm and head and neck and i had a high bf% i was like around 18-19% and one day one vein on the back of my knee just burst i didnt noticed till 2 days later when i had a golf ball like ball that was purple the it turned black

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohhh well i didnt had a machine to check bp. but i did noticed alot of veins on my lesg and arsm and head and neck and i had a high bf% i was like around 18-19% and one day one vein on the back of my knee just burst i didnt noticed till 2 days later when i had a golf ball like ball that was purple the it turned black
i ask bc i have a bump on my upper leg that i thought was a pimple at first but its been there for 5 days and now is dark red and black. :sick:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
mine was like 2.5 inches from side to side, what ever you do dont pop it. up the flax/fish oil if you are using something like hawtorn berryes for bp up the dose alil bit and let it heal by it self

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mine was like 2.5 inches from side to side, what ever you do dont pop it. up the flax/fish oil if you are using something like hawtorn berryes for bp up the dose alil bit and let it heal by it self
oh hell no i wont pop it! my wife has been truing to pop it every time she see`s it. crazy bit**! lol. ok thanks for the info

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
anadrol fellas, experiences w/ sleep and anxiety. back to my original question please.