questions about a possible sust/halodrol 50 cycle

macktrizzy

macktrizzy

Awards
hoping someone on here can help me out.

i've got 10 rediject vials of sust 250 and 30 days worth of promagnon 25 (halodrol 50)

i also have liver longer for the promagnon, and i have 30 pills of 10mg nolvadex for post cycle therapy and am considering either 6-oxo or one of the other post cycle therapy supps to use with it.

ok, for the actual cycle itself i'm thinking first 2 weeks starting with promagnon to get everything going and after that go with one vial of sust a week for the next 10 weeks.
also staying with the promagnon for 2 more weeks after i start the sust.

for post cycle therapy i'm thinking of going with 30 mg of nolva and staying with the 6 oxo for about 6 weeks and throwing in some milk thistle. also, i figure my strength will go down around a week or two after i finish with the cycle- so maybe i'll get some cell tech and gakic to bring some of it back.
anyone object?????????????????
or does this sound like a good plan?

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
horrible plan. stick with cauliflower but i have something else, gorilla jizz. yup, you swallow the gorilla jizz and even though you are not hairy or black you will have a body of a gorilla no joke. You better hope you have a zoo nearby....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i've heard good things about the gorilla jizz cycle as well.

you'd probably get amazing results if you stack that with your current califlower and broccoli cycle. make sure to post a log if you run this!

for PCT, skip the Nolva and stick with straight unfiltered horse urine.

clarkage

Awards
hoping someone on here can help me out.

i've got 10 rediject vials of sust 250 and 30 days worth of promagnon 25 (halodrol 50)

i also have liver longer for the promagnon, and i have 30 pills of 10mg nolvadex for post cycle therapy and am considering either 6-oxo or one of the other post cycle therapy supps to use with it.

ok, for the actual cycle itself i'm thinking first 2 weeks starting with promagnon to get everything going and after that go with one vial of sust a week for the next 10 weeks.
also staying with the promagnon for 2 more weeks after i start the sust.

for post cycle therapy i'm thinking of going with 30 mg of nolva and staying with the 6 oxo for about 6 weeks and throwing in some milk thistle. also, i figure my strength will go down around a week or two after i finish with the cycle- so maybe i'll get some cell tech and gakic to bring some of it back.
anyone object?????????????????
or does this sound like a good plan?

Well lets see here...You won't lose your strength a week or 2 after you go off 10 weeks fo sustanon...i keep my strentgh for a while...Your post cycle has absolutley nothing to get your natural test back so i would talke the nolva out and use clomid...nolva will only reduce your estrogen...you need your nuts to keep your gains.....cell tech or gakic wouldn't bring baklc your strength gains becaus enone of them hit your androgen receptors like steroids do.i say get rid of the halodrol out of it and go with just 10 weeks of sustanon if you needed to go on ... if you are doing just Test alone i would do 500mg of sustanon for 10 weeks...the orals, I f i were you, just don't even use them...there are plenty of underground sources out there that have very cheap gear and you could get it with in days if you look in the right places. a lot fo people think nolva is sufficient enough for post cycle...it isn't so don't beleiev that..I use HCG and Clomid no matter what the dose i used in the cycle ...my favorite steroid is sustanon...I love it and have always gained very quick and kept most of it...my strength goes through the roof a lot sooner with the sustanon..good luck to you and there is my advice