methyl 1 testosterone...how bout it?

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
i was just wondering if i could get any feedback on this steroid?
what were the gains like and such?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
basically M1T is poison. It's main side effect is rapid muscle growth in some people.

There are safer products available like epistane/havoc.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
basically M1T is poison. It's main side effect is rapid muscle growth in some people.
LOL. It's funny because it's true.

M1T will cause HPTA shutdown within days of first dosage. It will cause trauma to your liver and seriously damage your lipid profile. It is however very effective at building muscle. However, there are other much safer and nearly as effective products. Oh yeah, M1T is also illegal.

SupraLover

Awards
M1T Rules! I've used it on several occasions, and I loved it! The only side I've ever had from it is lethargy. It goes to show that different people respond to things differently. M1T always gets the "bad wrap" by being called poison, sh1t, death (haha), you name it. I wonder how many of the people saying this have actually tried M1T versus those who are just spreading what they've read others say..?..?..?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
M1T Rules! I've used it on several occasions, and I loved it! The only side I've ever had from it is lethargy. It goes to show that different people respond to things differently. M1T always gets the "bad wrap" by being called poison, sh1t, death (haha), you name it. I wonder how many of the people saying this have actually tried M1T versus those who are just spreading what they've read others say..?..?..?
You ever get bloodwork done after a cycle?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried M1T and, yes, I had great gains, but I also felt like ass for the entire cycle and PCT. There are many other options that are safer and less damaging to the HTPA than M1T. I suggest that everyone stay away from orals because they are the main culprits for liver/kidney problems.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I did M1T in January of 04, maybe feb, but it was GRRRREAT as for as muscle growth, insane pumps and great strength increases....

On the negative side: I had the worst head aches and back pumps I have ever experienced; also, when I took it with fish oil caps, i would have severe burning in the chest and heart area...it got so that i would eventually heave(12 days into cycle)....oh yeah, and my nutz had a consistent aching like someone kicked me there for hrs on the day...
^^^besides all that, hey it was fantastics...LOL wtfff?????

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You ever get bloodwork done after a cycle?

I have done several cycles of M1T, and yes, blood work showed poor liver values, high bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol, plus a few other bad values. After PCT and several weeks off, all came back to pre-cycle values. I haven't heard of a steroid that gave good blood work results while either on or right after a cycle. Not trying to be smart. Yes, I know there are other options out there that have a less traumatic effect while on. And yes, the long term effects may yet to be seen, but that goes for all of the options. Just my 2 cents, FWIW, with a grain of salt, your mileage may vary, and definitely not to be taken while operating heavy machinery. :)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Some people need to understand that because you don't see any negative effects in the mirror doesn't mean that your internal functions aren't fvcked up.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some people need to understand that because you don't see any negative effects in the mirror doesn't mean that your internal functions aren't fvcked up.
Yep.
"And yes, the long term effects may yet to be seen, but that goes for all of the options."

Pretending that one option is better long term, than others, is also foolish. Anything can cause problems, used in excess.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yep.
"And yes, the long term effects may yet to be seen, but that goes for all of the options."

Pretending that one option is better long term, than others, is also foolish. Anything can cause problems, used in excess.
Your underlying point has merit. However, there are some products which develop enough body of data behind them that they are clearly demonstrated to be outliers in the substance spectrum. M1T is such an outlier. It has stunningly negative effects upon the body at even small doses. Other products simply do not even after generating a similar body of user data.

From my observation, the people who say "M1T was great" are people who didn't bother to get tests done to see what it did to their body.

Of those who did, even the ones that love M1T tend to offer more tentative advice such as "the gains were great but the sides were harsh" or "this isn't a compound for everyone" or "I might use it again but I'd be very careful with support sups."

When I see someone saying "M1T was great" without additional qualifiers, I tend to dismiss them as uninformed fools. JMO.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I've done M1T about 5 different times and I wish I could go back in time and NOT have done that, lol. You can actually feel your lifespan contracting on this stuff. lol

My experience with it is that even though it puts "muscle" on you faster than anything else, it's also harder to keep those gains than other options because it leaves you in the dumps during the PCT with zero circulating test, a lipid profile of an elderly obese hypocholesteremic and a liver that's ready to crawl out your azz because you chose a sledge hammer when a ball-peen would have worked.

Using milder compounds like PP, Halo or Epi, you can actually enjoy the cycle, put on the same amount of gains and have a MUCH easier PCT with more kept gains. These compounds also have to be used in moderation as they can mess with you, but the lipd/liver data on them indicates they are putting waaaay less stress on the system.

So to me, it's totally foolish to use M1T for those 10 pounds in 3 weeks when you can get the same out of the others. 10 f'in pounds is 10 f'in pounds.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would agree about adding qualifiers. Mine would be (and again, they apply to all the choices out there):

1) Test, test, and test again.
I am a regular at our local clinic (blood testing, for those reading into that)
2) Supplement like your life depends on it.
I spend far more on support and PCT than on the cycle itself.

I have had good luck with M1T, and would use it again. I have had one less than stellar experience combining it and Trimax, and that log is around here somewhere. The results were good, but the path getting there was long and torturous. My reason in posting is related to your comments about posts with simple statements advocating its use, with no supporting comments. Mine is the same, except I am commenting about the simple statements damning its use, with no supporting data. In my opinion, both types of posts, the wild support and the hysterical "It'll kill you" type, give little help to those who need it.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PS - I'm amazed that no one has yet gone crazy with the "Do a search" comments. Back to the original question, there are lots of logs out there where you can read about other's experience and reactions when using M1T. That would be a good source before making your decision to use or not. But it's still illegal, regardless of one's opinion on it's merits.

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
i was thinking of doing the following cycle

1st week

5mg m1t
100mg 4ad
ditoxifen
an AI i dont know which one yet
no xplode
anabolic pump
perfect cycle by anabolic extreme
cycle support...will run 2 weeks before start of cycle
vitamin b6
and also considering DIM

2nd week

everything the same except 10 mg m1t

pct

perfect cycle
cycle support
timorefene citrate 120mg/3 days 90mg/4days 60mg/1 week
and 30mg/last week
also alri evolution stack

what do you guys think
i think i have verything covered there?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have a lot of issues since my nice journey into the lands of M1T. I also have logs with bloodowrk located here...There was on 6 week recovery either. When I finally went in for a exam and bloodwork I was at my biggest and strongest point ever. My strength and size was no indicator of being sick, i'll tell ya that.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What is this "M1T" that you guys speak of??? :think:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would you guys say that M1T and Anadrol are about the same when it comes to liver damage?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
would you guys say that M1T and Anadrol are about the same when it comes to liver damage?
I couldn't say. One thing I wish I would have done while still working in the lab is get some #'s done on some of the illegals for comparison's sake.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

1st week

5mg m1t
100mg 4ad
ditoxifen
no xplode
anabolic pump
vitamin b6
and also considering DIM

2nd week

post cycle therapy

perfect cycle
cycle support
and 30mg/last week

what do you guys think

:(

SupraLover

Awards
I'm going shopping tomorrow to pick out my gravesite.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

1st week

5mg m1t
100mg 4ad
ditoxifen
no xplode
anabolic pump
vitamin b6
and also considering DIM

2nd week

post cycle therapy

perfect cycle
cycle support
and 30mg/last week

what do you guys think
Is it that m1T is the only thing that is available to you? Is that the reason why you are thinking of using it????
If you have any other means to get something else, then get something else...

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards

1st week

5mg m1t
100mg 4ad
ditoxifen
no xplode
anabolic pump
vitamin b6
and also considering DIM

2nd week

post cycle therapy

perfect cycle
cycle support
and 30mg/last week

what do you guys think

what do you guys think of this cycle
though?
are there any flaws?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i literally just posted this in another thread.

"im just going to go ahead and say it.

i thought havoc was MUCH worse on my system than m1t ever was, and i used it 4 times. in month long cycles....at 30-40mgs a day.

by the end of my month on havoc i needed literally 12 hours of sleep a day, i had some serious digestion issues (ill leave it at that), and my mood swings were way out of control. i believe i stopped my log at the 2nd week because i simply didnt have the energy to type. stuff was pretty bad on the libido as well.

id take m1t over havoc ANY day."

i just felt like complete ass on havoc. my entire system felt dirty, and i stopped taking the stuff a week ago and im still having connective tissue problems. **** havoc.

the strength gains and hardness werent as good as with m1t at all.

the lethargy from havoc literally blew me out of the water. i did gain 20lbs on the stuff though, have to nod my head to that. felt like complete **** during my workouts by the end of week 2.

then again, i seem to be the only one who has gotten this kind of reaction. take it for what its worth.

10mgs of m1t a day for a month will probably pack on 15lbs and minimize side effects. 10mgs of havoc....well.....

magx

Awards
I'm almost done a 3 week M1T cycle (Promatrix M1T Plex) and I'm loving it. Strength gains have been absolutely awesome, I've been adding 5-10lbs to every lift every single workout. I am up about 15lbs, although a fair amount of it is water, which I cannot wait to lose. My dosage was/is 10mg/20mg/20mg.

Worst side effect is the damn lower back pumps, beyond that, nothing really to report.

Would I do it again? Yes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i literally just posted this in another thread.

"im just going to go ahead and say it.

i thought havoc was MUCH worse on my system than m1t ever was, and i used it 4 times. in month long cycles....at 30-40mgs a day.

by the end of my month on havoc i needed literally 12 hours of sleep a day, i had some serious digestion issues (ill leave it at that), and my mood swings were way out of control. i believe i stopped my log at the 2nd week because i simply didnt have the energy to type. stuff was pretty bad on the libido as well.

id take m1t over havoc ANY day."

i just felt like complete ass on havoc. my entire system felt dirty, and i stopped taking the stuff a week ago and im still having connective tissue problems. **** havoc.

the strength gains and hardness werent as good as with m1t at all.

the lethargy from havoc literally blew me out of the water. i did gain 20lbs on the stuff though, have to nod my head to that. felt like complete **** during my workouts by the end of week 2.

then again, i seem to be the only one who has gotten this kind of reaction. take it for what its worth.

10mgs of m1t a day for a month will probably pack on 15lbs and minimize side effects. 10mgs of havoc....well.....
very interesting.....i was toying with the idea of an m1t pulse.only using it once a week,and another compound two other days....still planing that one..need to get my bloodwork back before i even consider it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very interesting.....i was toying with the idea of an m1t pulse.only using it once a week,and another compound two other days....still planing that one..need to get my bloodwork back before i even consider it.
well i think pulsing is the most ridiculous and dangerious idea ever with any steroid but...

m1t is probably the worst choice to even try it with. even one dose would probably half you natty test output, if not more. take a look at supersoldiers blood work and dr. d's comments on m1t.

m1t is probably one of the most suppressive steroids out there, if not the most supressive steroid that can legitamately be used in any type of cycle. any dosing whatsoever and you are ***** slapping your HPTA in the face.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i think pulsing is the most ridiculous and dangerious idea ever with any steroid but...

m1t is probably the worst choice to even try it with. even one dose would probably half you natty test output, if not more. take a look at supersoldiers blood work and dr. d's comments on m1t.

m1t is probably one of the most suppressive steroids out there, if not the most supressive steroid that can legitamately be used in any type of cycle. any dosing whatsoever and you are ***** slapping your HPTA in the face.
i have seen ss bloodwork and dr.d said to me that this would be the safest way!!!!!!....note i said TOYING...nuff said

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

hey jomi why do you think pulsing is the most ridiculous and dangerous idea ever?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

hey jomi why do you think pulsing is the most ridiculous and dangerous idea ever?
because it advances that idea that steroids are ok to take without PCT. it also involves blasting your system with varying doses of potent hormones, if anything this is probably more supressive...

its just going to cause problems for people, and there will be problems and reprucussions for those who do this without running post cycle therapy. its just a matter of time

second of all. dr d. himself has said m1t is one of the most supressive steroids available. people have reported taking a normal dose one day, and waking up the second day with symptoms of shutdown. personally by day 2 my nuts are no longer hanging low anymore. there is no such thing as "pulsing" with m1t. 1 dose and youve already done very significant damage.

this is seriously ridiculous, and i really wish someone else would speak up before people start getting hurt. dr. d invented this idea, and i really havent seen any other reputable members speak up about it.

safe cycling is done with a stable dose of hormones over a normal period of time with as little fluctuation as possible. with a full post cycle therapy prefferably with a SERM. there are really no exceptions.

id also like to point out that this idea was originally applied to epistane/havoc. i have taken havoc, and ill tell you right now that stuff is no friggin joke supression and side effects-wise. i have taken m1t in 4 cycles, and would love to take it again. i have taken havoc once, and had to stop. i will never touch it again.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
We've seen bloodwork in the past that indicates one or two doses of M1T cause total shutdown of natty test in as little as 48 hours. Definitely NOT ideal for pulsing at all.

You would not be anywhere near recovered before the next pulse.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your replys guys... i do appreciate it..feedback helps not only me,but many others that read this..

SupraLover

Awards
:head: I've used that stuff, and it rocks. Good luck with PCT.

I'm almost done a 3 week M1T cycle (Promatrix M1T Plex) and I'm loving it. Strength gains have been absolutely awesome, I've been adding 5-10lbs to every lift every single workout. I am up about 15lbs, although a fair amount of it is water, which I cannot wait to lose. My dosage was/is 10mg/20mg/20mg.

Worst side effect is the damn lower back pumps, beyond that, nothing really to report.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bioman again.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
i have taken havoc, and ill tell you right now that stuff is no friggin joke supression and side effects-wise. i have taken m1t in 4 cycles, and would love to take it again. i have taken havoc once, and had to stop. i will never touch it again.
Interesting. How come you had to stop? Sorry if you've already talked about it elsewhere.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Odd, Havoc treated me OK in the sides department and usually I am the super-sensitive one. Back pumps and some lethargy were all I noticed and they weren't as bad as M1T or SD for me.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hell, people do crack over and over again but that usually isn't something people look to as a good thing

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"Why are people alwayz talkin' bad 'bout crack?"

-Dave Chapelle

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck **** for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some **** for marijuana?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I put up a Half Baked quote in my cycle log ealier! :lol:

(Read my cycle log wink wink) :hammer:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well okaaay , since you used a half baked quote i guess I can do that :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Odd, Havoc treated me OK in the sides department and usually I am the super-sensitive one. Back pumps and some lethargy were all I noticed and they weren't as bad as M1T or superdrol for me.
i had the ****s, had to sleep literally half the day, my connective tissue got allll effed up, and yes i got back pumps....for the first time on ANY steroid.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I thought what jomi said about havoc was interesting. That's because when ever I see one of these M1T threads I think the same about superdrol. For me M1T caused some lethargy and notable aggresion, but superdrol made me feel like I was dying. Horrible lethargy. Most people say that SD is milder than M1T, but for me that wasn't the case. So it just goes to show that everybody responds differently to each compound.

Start low, get bloodwork done, listen to your body. The consequences can be substantial otherwise.

One thing I'll say about M1T is everything you heard about the test shutdown is true. After each cycle (and they were short ones at that), I lost most of the gains. However, it was not just because of the catabolic state induced by low test/high cortisol, but also because I had no interest in working out for weeks post cycle. The post cycle psychological symptoms can be severe. Just one reason you hear so much negative about M1T.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought what jomi said about havoc was interesting. That's because when ever I see one of these M1T threads I think the same about superdrol. For me M1T caused some lethargy and notable aggresion, but superdrol made me feel like I was dying. Horrible lethargy. Most people say that superdrol is milder than M1T, but for me that wasn't the case. So it just goes to show that everybody responds differently to each compound.
Besides the lethargy issue, it's superdrol's effects on lipids that have kept me away so far. That said, I am contemplating a cycle of it in late June or July. If I go ahead with it though, I'll stack it with some transdermal 4-ad to combat some of the sides (i.e. lethargy, libido)...we'll see....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought what jomi said about havoc was interesting. That's because when ever I see one of these M1T threads I think the same about superdrol. For me M1T caused some lethargy and notable aggresion, but superdrol made me feel like I was dying. Horrible lethargy. Most people say that superdrol is milder than M1T, but for me that wasn't the case. So it just goes to show that everybody responds differently to each compound.

Start low, get bloodwork done, listen to your body. The consequences can be substantial otherwise.

One thing I'll say about M1T is everything you heard about the test shutdown is true. After each cycle (and they were short ones at that), I lost most of the gains. However, it was not just because of the catabolic state induced by low test/high cortisol, but also because I had no interest in working out for weeks post cycle. The post cycle psychological symptoms can be severe. Just one reason you hear so much negative about M1T.
good point, but heres the deal

m1t requires 6 weeks of pct. the first 2 weeks of PCT do nothing as the m1t is still supressive up to two weeks after cessation. do a search across a couple of forums for the bloodwork...its all pretty uniform.

it also isnt unusual to CONTINUE to make strength gains for those first 2 weeks after stopping m1t.

id love to know what kind of intracellular event the stuff triggers that lasts two weeks. m1t did more for me strength and musclewise than tren or high dose aromatizables ever have. also, the muscle was of such incredible quality. ive said it once ill say it again, ive never looked as good as i have since m1t, and i weigh a good 25lbs more than i did back then. i felt like i could have stepped on stage by week 3.

havoc put on wet mass, and made me feel like ass. never had that many sides from a simple oral.