I got a kick out of this...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so my friend knowns this guy whos supposedly knowns a lot about AAS, he's a bio/chem major and an experienced AAS user...so they say...I think he's a complete moron

he's currently doing a 6 week cycle of...

EQ
Test Prop
Masteron

I'm not sure about the dosages, I'd assume they are standard but then again probaby not with this guy...and when asked why he's using EQ for only 6 weeks is because he's "not looking for any real size gains, just vascularity" (in other words the only reason for the EQ is for enhanced vascularity)

another cycle he recommended to a female...

deca 50mgs/week
anavar 10mgs/day

I don't know much about cycles for women, but deca? I'm not sure about how long she's on it for, but it's probably anywhere from 4-8 weeks...

what do the experts have to say about this? Is this guy an idiot or does he know what he's talking about? mind you neither of these two are preparing for shows/competitions or anyshort.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of EQ is retarded
masteron...id love to see the doses
test prop, love to see the doses

deca at 50mgs a week is actually an ok dosage for a female...that has used it before and knows how shell respond

10mgs of var a day for a female is about twice as much as she should be taking, if not 4 times as much.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is EQ. i think i know but not sure. never delt with it.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
what is EQ. i think i know but not sure. never delt with it.
Equipoise - it's a long ester steroid...good for cycles over 10weeks...been known to give good lean muslce gains, increase VO2 max, and increase vascularity...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Equipoise - it's a long ester steroid...good for cycles over 10weeks...been known to give good lean muslce gains, increase VO2 max, and increase vascularity...
any research proving this improves vo2 max?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Chad...so basically what your telling me is that the only stuff you should use is test, tren and what else?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that aside from Anavar, deca would probably be the best AAS for a woman to use because it is such a weak weak weak androgen.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that aside from Anavar, deca would probably be the best anabolic steroids for a woman to use because it is such a weak weak weak androgen.
i'm pretty sure the most popular female steroid is anavar by far

2nd chemical would be clenbuterol

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that aside from Anavar, deca would probably be the best anabolic steroids for a woman to use because it is such a weak weak weak androgen.
right, I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that deca and anavar would be the best, and probably only (aside from clen) that a women should even consider using...however I don't think your average women (non competitive) has any business using these compounds.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
the "dont get a giant clitoris stack" anavar and winstrol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Side note: My buddies just paid $425 CAD for one month of winstrol and anavar...... Im like your going to be HYUGE!!! LOL

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty sure the most popular female steroid is anavar by far

2nd chemical would be clenbuterol
As I said "aside from Anavar" the best STEROID for a woman would be deca. Clen isn't a steroid and it doesn't build muscle.

Actually it isn't at all uncommon for female cancer patients to be put on deca because it's such a darn weak androgen.

As for Winstrol, stanazolol is pretty darn androgenic. Yes many competitors use it in low doses, but those same competitors sound like dudes when they talk and in contest are typically the ones with sharp manlike faces.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stanazolol is a DHT derivative....the hormone responsible for the majority of male secondary sexual characteristics...aside from muscle.

hair, acne, hair loss, penis growth at a young age.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Deca at 50 mg. ! What can someone expect from that ? 6 week cycles are a waste. I prefer longer ones, the 24+ weeks variety cycles. Cycles with Test, rotating Tren & Deca, D-Bol/Anadrol or Anavar (depends on cutting or bulking), and some igf-1 for post cycle therapy and every other month during the cycle if you're okay with it.

If that guy claims he's a guru then he has a lot of explaining to do. There's also a lot more to getting ready for a show then planning your cycle. Diet, training, and rest are very important and can't be replaced by drugs.