A cycle I observed

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I was reading some guys cycle rescently. He was doing 4-weeks on a liquid prohormone he took orally of course. He then went straight into using 1-ad after his 4 week cycle on the prohormone and was using 6-oxo on the second 4 weeks of it...How do you guys feel about this. I'm kind of confused but can you explain why he might be doing this?

Brant

Awards
Good question, I was under the impression 1-ad was only 'really' effective if used with 4-ad.

Bump for one of the experienced guys.

Lgoosey

Awards
Good question, I was under the impression 1-ad was only 'really' effective if used with 4-ad.
1-ad should work fine in the absence of 4-ad or any other PH for that matter.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
what about using it right after using a liquid ph and pairing it with 6-oxo? Maybe I was mistaken and his cycle was an 8 week cycle

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by TheCSWFighter
what about using it right after using a liquid ph and pairing it with 6-oxo? 
Pairing it with Formasin ok, 6-OXO is designed for post cycle.

What was this liquid oral PH ?

Not enough info here bro.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
he was using T-100 by SAN and yea I know 6-oxo is for post cycle. Thats why I was confused he wasn;t using formasin instead. So I am assuming he is doing post cycle with the 1-AD but thats not really a post cycle. Reason why i asked

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Some people just like to swallow pills...

I can think of no good reason why he chose to run the 1-AD with 6-oxo for his second 4 week cycle. Unless he was experiencing estrogenic sides but this is unlikely given his 1-test cycle base.

Chemo