Will new absorption methods work for Anadrol, Dianabol, etcetera?

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Will new absorption methods work for Anadrol, Dianabol, etcetera?

With these new absorption methods coming out - like the one that'll be used for 3-AD (Trisorbagen) - I'm curious as to whether or not proven favorites like like Anadrol, Dianabol and Winstrol could become less hepatoxic in the near future...

Any thoughts?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I don't know about that. You talk about these illegal steroids so matter of factly it is kind of scary to me. 3AD will be legal for a while till it catches some ones attention with the word "pro-hormone" printed right there in black and white on the label. The point is though, it doesn't make sense thinking that the drug manufacturers are going to change the way the illegal steroids are made because of an ingredient in an over the counter pro-hormone product...
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I agree about the labeling of 3-AD as a prohormone attracting unwanted attention. I'm not sure what you mean about "me" talking about illegal steroids so "matter of factly". You lost me there.

Anyway. If it did turn out that a new absorption method would be much safer and nearly as effective at getting the compound into the bloodstream - wouldn't it be a good idea to reconsider? The C17aa method is pretty harsh on the liver so a safer alternative would be nice.
    •   

4. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would much rather take all the originals and compounds that are tried and true, than all these designers coming out.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

By removing the 17aa, it changes the compound entirely and the (+/-) as well.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by size View Post
    By removing the 17aa, it changes the compound entirely and the (+/-) as well.
    this sums it up.

anyway if it would be better for absorption i doubt anyone would actually take the measure to change. you could try it yourself if you have the skills lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. will it work for hardening?
    By taxidriver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:55 AM