superdrol or havoc or something better?

speedpastu

Awards
deciding whehter to do havoc or superdrol... anyone wanna chime in and give their opinion. i want the mass/weight gains with superdrol but want the lighter sides.. especially for the liver.. so anyone have any good ideas? maybe a havoc cycle but not sure bout the gains on it, let me know what has worked for u guys. thanks.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
might wanna wait and see how 3ad from ax's is. It's not a methyl.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3AD is coming out by the end of the summer. You may want to wait for it. Superdrol almost killed me. I don't know about Havoc, but if I were you I would wait for 3AD. Who knows maybe it will "work".

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
3AD is coming out by the end of the summer. You may want to wait for it. Superdrol almost killed me. I don't know about Havoc, but if I were you I would wait for 3AD. Who knows maybe it will "work".
Thats my plan, i got all the rest but 3ad sounds promising

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two points for your question and for the responders thus far:

SD was not very liver toxic based on some users bloodwork. It was pretty bad on lipids.

Havoc does not appear to be bad on the liver based on initial user/tester bloodwork and I have not seen lipids.

3AD has no user bloodwork to support either as of yet so making these claims is premature.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
are you bulking or cutting? both seem like they would work for either. i would probably go with the havoc in terms of sides. it seems like s d is going to yield better gains in mass and strength but at the cost of more sides and liver toxicity. havoc is readily available and almost every log i've read has shown good gains (about 80-90% to that of superdrol's gains) with little to no sides. i personally just started to run an s d cycle over havoc because i'm trying to cut right now and sd's nutrient repartitioning effects are amazing. i'm saving my havoc for a bulk next fall or winter. hope this helps

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not again

Yep. I would rather not, besides I can't hold myself responsible for things I try to remember about something that happened so long ago. I can't remember what threads I posted about it in before, but I have posted about it a lot.

grantr

Banned
Awards
why don't you take something that is proven and works like superdrol or pheraplex? Don't wait on 3ad and follow the crowd, sit back and let others take it first.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
why don't you take something that is proven and works like superdrol or pheraplex? Don't wait on 3ad and follow the crowd, sit back and let others take it first.
Some good words of advice there. Be sensible, think, buy your support supps and work your plan, but plan to live long :)

speedpastu

Awards
wow thanks everyone for ur input... well i want to gain about 10 lbs of lean mass on my cycle.. still cant decide between superdrol and havoc... now im looking into epistane.... anyone got any advice on that lol... now its between 3! lol. and i dont want to wait till 3ad comes out i need to do something in the next week or two. thanks for ur input .

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
3AD is supposed to come out June 1st!!! Ergopharm supposedly is coming out with the same product even sooner!! Might wanna think about that!