Next Cycle

Louis_C

Awards
First post here... I'll porbs get slated for my age but here goes...

Weight: 208lbs
Height: 6ft 1"
Bodyfat: Under 10 i'd guess at

Just finished my 8wk test prop/tren, and to end t3 cycle, next looking to add some more size.

My idea:

Deca@400mg for 10wks
Test Sust (250)@500mg for 12wks?

What do you think?

Ofcourse correct recovery will be taken, as always

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
go for it. you could keep it simple or throw in an oral.

you will get test from the start by using sust because of the prop ester but its not much. you can sit and wait or jumpstart. looks good although if you are using nandrolone undec. 10 weeks is relatively short. The ester is the same as EQ and its recommended best used for longer cycles. But it still can be done.

Louis_C

Awards
cheers, thanks for the reply... ideally i would run it for longer, but my student funds tend not to stretch much :p

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
who did you like the test prop tren ace cycle? most notably how were the pins?

Louis_C

Awards
the test/tren cycle worked quite nicely, hardened up quite well. i was only on 250mg a wk of test, but it worked well for my first cycle... the injections though are another story... the tren was fine... did most of my shots in my ass... the prop on the other hand was a nightmare... first shot was in shoulder and i had large red swelling there for a week, same when i injected in my ass with the prop... cud barely walk! not the nicest of introductions to test i must say! but i stuck with it in the end...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yah you have some coming for your age esp for runnig tren as it should be for the experanced but

that isn't long enough for the deca. deca takes about 6 weeks to kick in so 10 weeks is kind of a waste. If your going to run deca I would run it 16 weeks, or at the least 12.

Then agin if your just looking to put on mass at your age just adding some test and a good diet will do wonders

Strategic

Awards
First post here... I'll porbs get slated for my age but here goes...

Weight: 208lbs
Height: 6ft 1"
Bodyfat: Under 10 i'd guess at

Just finished my 8wk test prop/tren, and to end t3 cycle, next looking to add some more size.

My idea:

Deca@400mg for 10wks
Test Sust (250)@500mg for 12wks?

What do you think?

Ofcourse correct recovery will be taken, as always

Sust and Deca were what I used for my first real cycle (not counting PHs) and it looked almost the same as yours! I ran them at the same doses, but I did both for 12 weeks and added dbol at the beginning for a jumpstart. It was my favorite cycle (probably cause it was my first) but I would still highly recommend it. The only change I would make to yours is run the Deca for the full cycle since it takes some time to kick in. You could also add an oral, but since the sust kicks in pretty fast you'll probably be good with just the injectables.

kingofthechiba

Awards
try to do 3 shots of the sust a week to keep levels stable. when i ran it at 500 i dont think i was taking advantage of the prop

Strategic

Awards
try to do 3 shots of the sust a week to keep levels stable. when i ran it at 500 i dont think i was taking advantage of the prop

I've always heard that, but I've run it in two different cycles and both times had great results with only 2 shots/week. It could be my body just responds well to the test blend...a buddy of mine needs to pin eod to get results. I guess it depends on how your system responds to the compound.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea i would always go EOD with sust

try a superdrol kickstart if you havent yet...you wont be disappointed

i'm sure u could pick up another bottle of each to run it longer...just save up...

when did ur pct end?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with 400mgs of deca in there you will probably want to run at least 750mgs of testosterone a week. 3 injectiions of 250mgs a week plus the deca in 1 or 2 of those injections and youre looking at a pretty good cycle.

dont underestimate testosterone. its very important while on nandrolones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11