"Prohormone" legality in Canada

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
I know that prohormones have been banned in Canada for sometime now but I was hoping someone would be able to clarify a few things for me that I am still unsure of after some searching.

Are banned prohormones illegal under the same legal code as 'true' anabolic steroids? And if so would that make having such products shipped into Canada from a US retailer the same as traffiking any other anabolic steroid?

I would assume that newer compounds such as Epistane would fall under the same ban because of the properties of the compound but that Canada customs would not yet be up to speed and that it would be more likely to get through. Or am I wrong in my assumption and are newer compounds still technically legal?

Thanks in advance.

magx

Awards
I am in Canada as well and I don't know th eanswer but I did order some M-Drol online yesterday as well as some Inhibit-E so we'll see how that goes :)

I bought M1T at a local supplement store (behind the counter) a couple of weeks ago also. Maybe you could try this route (ask around).

Thrust

Awards
I live in Canada and I've ordered several bottles of Epistane all of which were opened and searched by customs....No problems with bringing it into Canada yet.

magx

Awards
I live in Canada and I've ordered several bottles of Epistane all of which were opened and searched by customs....No problems with bringing it into Canada yet.
Interesting

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Do they always open your packages from the US in Canada?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I only had one package opened. I've ordered everything out there with no problem. Just don't make a huge order cause customs may charge you a lot.