Votes: 90 39.0%

• Total voters
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was libido effected? sexdrive and performance on epistane/havoc compounds?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mine definately went down...a lot...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
mines up, but i just started test E too...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Being on test, libido was insane.

Bridging onto epistane, it seems "normal" now.

The day after the HCG injection, and the subsequent leviathan doses bring libido up, definetly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that find libido dropping, have you tried adding in DHEA?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Mines up, Im on havoc and just started my third week.
So far my cycle has been 20, 30 , and 30 so far for this week, thinking about bumping up to 40

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
I'm on my 5th day of Methyl E and mine is way up soo far, I wake up every morning with a stiffy, thats hard as a rock!! And since my last masterdrol cycle killed my libido, I haven't had it back full strength until now!! It has to be the methyl e because i haven't been waking up with a woody in so long!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
no sir...

i'm not a fan of that stuff...

but I was going good on my first week, but it's been down since.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I didnt. I honestly didnt realize the libido issue until the last week. (I'm married with kids, that kills the libido enough on its own) :D

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I was actually going to add dhea originally but since im in Canada and its a pain to get i said the hell with it. Which is good because Havoc has shot my libido way up, as Jerz said i also wake up every morning with huge wood, hopefully it will stay like this for the next two weeks of my cycle. Knock on wood! ( pun intended )

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epi made me feel like I was 20 again! :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
is there a threshold? like 40mgs+ libido suffers?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran 30mgX4wk and 40mgx3wk and I had no less than stellar wood with both doses.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty mild in comparison to all the others Ive used 4ad,m1t,tren,test,mdien......... It took 2 weeks before I even started to notice any atrophy.I used Torem for pct and was back to precycle condition or better after 2 wks but I ran a low dose for wk3 just to be safe.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Went down quite a bit. Used havoc fwiw.

Didnt add in DHEA...

redvision

redvision

Awards
Pretty mild in comparison to all the others Ive used 4ad,m1t,tren,test,mdien......... It took 2 weeks before I even started to notice any atrophy.I used Torem for post cycle therapy and was back to precycle condition or better after 2 wks but I ran a low dose for wk3 just to be safe.
What kind of gains did you get from that 7 week cycle man?

Red

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gained over 10lbs and lost fat.I also put 50lbs or more on all my major lifts.

300Fan

Awards
My libido is way the **** down... Im on my second week of Havoc at 20MG. Let me just say last night was interesting... in a bad way!

Is there anything that can be stacked besides DHEA?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Mine went up initially, then went down towards the end.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kinda sounds like superdrol libido effects. they are both dht derivative designers so maybe that has something to do with it....superdrol had my libido up but killed after a few weeks.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so far mine is up and wood is solid...on epi after 1 week.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
kinda sounds like superdrol libido effects. they are both dht derivative designers so maybe that has something to do with it....superdrol had my libido up but killed after a few weeks.
I was perfectly fine on SD. Everytime my girlfriend came to visit it was not a problem in the least. Now I live with my girlfriend and during epi there was a serious lack of libido. Maybe it's because I live with her now.. Haha. :run:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I just want to make sure that everyone understands what libido is...

It seems as though there might be somewhat of a misunderstanding in the poll.

Libido is the want to have sex. Not the ability.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I just want to make sure that everyone understands what libido is...

It seems as though there might be somewhat of a misunderstanding in the poll.

I was thinking the same thing. With everyone describing their ability to get it up. I had no problem actually having sex while on Epi, but the lack of interest was signifcant.

Other than that, epi was great!

300Fan

Awards
True but, it still connects to an erection.

me and my girl started to have sex and midway i was like, eh... LOL

Wood to soft

couldnt believe it... I was like, eh... Guess i drank to much water :rofl:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
True but, it still connects to an erection.

me and my girl started to have sex and midway i was like, eh... LOL

Wood to soft

couldnt believe it... I was like, eh... Guess i drank to much water :rofl:
HAHAHAH...I drank too much water...hilarious

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I always hold it...sooner or later I forget about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find the sensation of urinating while partially hard to be quite pleasant.

//random thought

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
After you finish...I agree...

BTW, my libido is increasing in my 3rd week. Weird little roller coaster. Could have been caused by other factors.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I used Epistane at 30mg, 40mg and 50mg ED and my libido was WAY up.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Ran 30mg for like 4 weeks already, been at 50mg for a week or so now. Sex drive is unchanged, maybe down a little if anything. Erection strength is up. Also when I bust a nut it feels kinda funny, like some prostate pressure is going on. I'm also using RPM and X-force.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Not to resurrect an old debate, but correct me if I'm wrong here; so far, everyone who has reported increased libido specifically took Epistane (IBE) whereas people who reported their libido going down didn't designate which compound they used. Can anyone say their libido went down while using IBE's version of the compound? If so then there's something else at work to cause the disparity, but I have a hunch this might be the difference...

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I used Havoc and my libido was up for maybe a week then it was drilled into submission. I don't understand how Provirion can be so good at increasing libido and Havoc/Epistane are not. Aren't they both related?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Not to resurrect an old debate, but correct me if I'm wrong here; so far, everyone who has reported increased libido specifically took Epistane (IBE) whereas people who reported their libido going down didn't designate which compound they used. Can anyone say their libido went down while using IBE's version of the compound? If so then there's something else at work to cause the disparity, but I have a hunch this might be the difference...
I'm using Epistane. Check out my user title. :thumbsup:

molotov

Awards
I thought, for all extensive purposes, these compounds were the same?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used Epistane at 30mg, 40mg and 50mg ED and my libido was WAY up.
Is that the highest you have dosed it? I was thinking I read some of your posts on another board and you (maybe it wasnt you) were planning on runnning it as high as 60 or 70mgs/day???

scorpiond

Awards
hate to be odd man out, but I'm epistane right now 40mg/day and my desire to do it is definately down. I don't have much desire to start the play, but when the wife starts it, I don't have any problem getting or staying excited or closing the deal. So no problem with the quality of wood, although the load is a little lighter than normal. I'm in my mid-30's by the way

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
hate to be odd man out, but I'm epistane right now 40mg/day and my desire to do it is definately down. I don't have much desire to start the play, but when the wife starts it, I don't have any problem getting or staying excited or closing the deal. So no problem with the quality of wood, although the load is a little lighter than normal. I'm in my mid-30's by the way
You aren't the odd man out. I pulsed 40mg for four weeks and mine went through the basement floor.... Everything is A-OK now though.

Yes, I was using Epi.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba how has your libido been so far and how far into cycle?

BUMP. Please vote