Mega-Zol/Mega-H????

turbolude

Awards
What cycle do you guys think is a good cutting cycle and what should my dosing protocol look like?

#1 Mega-zol/Mega-H

#2 Mega-zol/PP

Thanks for the advice...also if there are any other recomedations on stacks you may have liked better?

I was also considering anabolic formulations epi-max?

turbolude

Awards
Need some input please!!!!!!

Alright here are the stacks I have narrowed it to:
#1: Phera/Zol
#2: Zol/Halodrol
#3:phera/Epistane
#4:Epi/Halo

Im kinda thinkin that epi/halo would give me the best lean mass gain while cutting.....please help....want to start cycle soon! Thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If you use the search feature, you'll find a bazillion posts addressing the very questions you're raising here.

turbolude

Awards
Believe me man, I have. Why do you think my first post had 2 cycles and then my 2nd one had 4...ha....I am just trying to fig. out the best one to add 5-10lbs while losing bf...to many choices.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
i wouldnt run 2 methyl's at once, so i guess that narrows it back down to the first too. of those two, you probably wont see much of a difference between the two. both great options

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol (Mega H) is a much better cutter than Phera. I would go with H/Zol...or if u can find TRN throw that in as well

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Mega H/ Mega Zol would be my pick. There are about fifty bazillion logs on this. check the cycle forum.

turbolude

Awards
I am gonna go with the zol/halo stack....thanks guy for the recs....I appreciate it!!!