Cutting during a PP/SD cycle

JayRock

Awards
I just finished week 3 of my PP cycle, and i'm about to stop the PP and add in SD for 2-3 weeks. Everytime I've used SD alone, no matter how many calories I ate, I gained at least 10lbs every time. But I've only gained a little more than 5 lbs from the PP, and I can tell it's all water and fat. My calories were well above 5K a day.

I was wondering waht would happen if I start to do a moderate cut while i'm running the SD? People have told me that SD is good for cutting, and i've always had dry gains off of it. If I cut my calories down by 1K a day, and do moderate cardio 3 times a week, could I possibly cut some fat and gain some mass from the SD? That way if I loose my gains from the PP, it wouldn't be that big of a deal bc they sucked, but i could gain some new lean mass from the SD, right?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I just finished week 3 of my PP cycle, and i'm about to stop the PP and add in superdrol for 2-3 weeks. Everytime I've used SD alone, no matter how many calories I ate, I gained at least 10lbs every time. But I've only gained a little more than 5 lbs from the PP, and I can tell it's all water and fat. My calories were well above 5K a day.

I was wondering waht would happen if I start to do a moderate cut while i'm running the SD? People have told me that SD is good for cutting, and i've always had dry gains off of it. If I cut my calories down by 1K a day, and do moderate cardio 3 times a week, could I possibly cut some fat and gain some mass from the SD? That way if I loose my gains from the PP, it wouldn't be that big of a deal bc they sucked, but i could gain some new lean mass from the SD, right?
If you wanted to cut some fat on superdrol I would just use maintenance calories. Maybe a little bit less, but nothing extreme. Superdrol for me always melts the fat away with moderate calories. Even at a slight surplus of cals it seems to be quite affective at cutting fat. Just make sure to run in the morning when sd in the blood is the lowest. This will help a little with the extreme pumps in the calf!