From Methyls to Tren inject.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Hey Im new to the forum as a registered user, been hopping around this place and brother site for a while. Actually Im a member of the Dungeon.

Anyway I was wondering if the experienced could help me out a bit on a tren question I seem to be having trouble answering.
I am considering a IntroMuscular Tren Cycle, but I am a bit paranoid of the Home Brew and the whole injection thing altogether. I am tired of Methyls anyhow and Im sure my liver is.
My problem is, what should one dose Tren at if never done a injectable before whatsoever? I am a bit afraid of freaking out to tell the truth. I have been known to be a hot head on Methyls so the former makes me a little paranoid.

Thanks for any suggestions...(even the flamed responses)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use Tren on a first cycle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome.

Quite honestly Tren is really not best suited for the less experienced user. Many boast about the conversion kits, but myself personally have not tried those.

Most experienced users use about 350mg/w dosing Tren Ace 100mg EOD or 50-75mg ED. That's a lot of pinning for a first time injectable cycle. There is Tren E which is a long estered tren that can be dosed 2XW but is really better suited for those who have experience with Tren and know their tolerance.

I suggest that you continue researching (use advance search) using Tren as a keyword (either title search or entire) or Fina (which is the homebrew).

Personally if you are looking for a first non-methyl cycle and you are a newer user I suggest a transdermal cycle consisting of 4AD and 1Test. It can still be had if you know the right person ;)

BTW, look out for the flames :)

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Hey Im new to the forum as a registered user, been hopping around this place and brother site for a while. Actually Im a member of the Dungeon.

Anyway I was wondering if the experienced could help me out a bit on a tren question I seem to be having trouble answering.
I am considering a IntroMuscular Tren Cycle, but I am a bit paranoid of the Home Brew and the whole injection thing altogether. I am tired of Methyls anyhow and Im sure my liver is.
My problem is, what should one dose Tren at if never done a injectable before whatsoever? I am a bit afraid of freaking out to tell the truth. I have been known to be a hot head on Methyls so the former makes me a little paranoid.

Thanks for any suggestions...(even the flamed responses)
Bro, it's hard NOT to get flamed on here without like 20 years of experience. Half the guys on here are on intense cycles and automatically feel competitive with anyone who has a **** and a heartbeat, so don't let em get to ya.

If you homebrew tren, it will most likely come out 100mg/mL, so I would shoot 1mL EOD. Personally, I prefer injectables over methyls because unlike most methyls, injectables have years of research behind them, including long-term side effects. I wouldn't su8ggest putting anything into your body that you don't fully understand.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Thanks for the replies,
I think I will continue to research other options as I can see that Tren is as strong as I thought it would be.
I will look into the transdermals B5150. I was under the impression that one could not get an effective dose of 1T through a transdermal. I guess I was wrong.

Thanks again

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that one could not get an effective dose of 1T through a transdermal. I guess I was wrong.
Efficient? No. Effective? Yes. It is old school in terms of what is being used today by most and of course the active of 1-Test and 4AD powder is hard to come buy. But is and was no doubt effective when all other parameters such a diet and training are in place. If you can find a supply of the powder there are still legitimate sources of OTC transderaml solution.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Ah yes thats where I was wrong. Homebrew transdermals eh? I looked into transdermals not long ago, but mostly found the prescribed 10mg patches and such.
I honestly dont mind being inefficient in the beginning. I just didnt want to become the personality of the hulk in half the body size.
Speaking of Rampage. I forgot I had those AX pills till tonight. I ate 3 grams of arginine an hour before the gym on an empty stomache. Then 30 minutes later did the pre workout mix of creatine, glutamine, mixture of casein and whey, BCAA's, and a rampage pill. I dont know if it was the argument with my wife or what, but I tore it up in the gym tonight. I literally beat most of my lifts by 15 pounds from last week. I think its a combo of my new diet is working that consists of no processed sugar whatsoever, and possibly the newly learned trick of when to take the arginine.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren is the GOD of all steroids. i love being on it, making it, petting it and telling it how pretty it is........... ok you get the point. but it is HARD CORE. you should really work yourself up to it. my first pin cycle was like a 1 test cyp i think. and now i just got done my 8th Tren cycle. you should def do it when you are ready. but not yet

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Haha I love the "smeagols precious ring" take on the tren!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren is the GOD of all steroids. i love being on it, making it, petting it and telling it how pretty it is........... ok you get the point. but it is HARD CORE. you should really work yourself up to it. my first pin cycle was like a 1 test cyp i think. and now i just got done my 8th Tren cycle. you should def do it when you are ready. but not yet

I don't have the experience that you have or any experience at all using any of the "real gear" or steroids that were legal till 1990. Anyway from what I have read online about Tren and in a few books it is considered the most "dangerous" steroid with the most side effects. Not that I have the experience to say, thats just what I have heard....

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I don't have the experience that you have or any experience at all using any of the "real gear" or steroids that were legal till 1990. Anyway from what I have read online about Tren and in a few books it is considered the most "dangerous" steroid with the most side effects. Not that I have the experience to say, thats just what I have heard....
Maybe of the injectables, however, it is still safer than any oral. Health wise anyway. The only side effect my rat ever had was IMMENSE sweating. Like waking up with your bed soaked wondering if it rained in your apartment. Of course thats when you actually get to sleep.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe of the injectables, however, it is still safer than any oral. Health wise anyway. The only side effect my rat ever had was IMMENSE sweating. Like waking up with your bed soaked wondering if it rained in your apartment. Of course thats when you actually get to sleep.

Wouldn't that be a problem say if you are at work?. I have read about people having problems with hearts racing, anxiousness, countless others, just from the threads I read on this site. Just too scarey for me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think some of the issue is users using more than is necessary. We want to use as little as possible to achieve desired effects and no more. I think many use what so and so uses and they experience sides that they could and should not have to. JMHO

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the only injectable I've used that has made it difficult to control my emotions. I'd hate to perpetuate the "roid rage" myth, but I've found it to be the case with Tren. There has been discussion about it affecting seratonin levels, which would explain the mood changes.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Wow could be pretty nasty stuff if not taken responsibly.

Hey B5150 have you heard of transdermal apps thinning the skin out? My wifes doctor said steroid cream thins the skin and not to apply to the eye lids...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well he must be a genius :)

One would NEVER apply transdermals to the eyelids of all places.

One can experience some mild to moderate skin irritation if they have sensitive skin.

Chest, shoulders, inner arms (bi's, forearms), inner thighs, calves, tops of feet, ankles and stomach (for those leaner individuals). Basically thinner skinned areas are best, but ultimately you need to spread it out well for a good absorption.

EDIT: Topical Delivery | Mind and Muscle

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Interesting article, thanks B.

I really am starting to lean more towards Transdermal then anything else maybe even for future use who knows. Injecting myself is not something I find pleasant.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren is a ridiculous steroid.

there are a couple categories of steroids in my mind.

1. andro, 19-nor, other low dose and not too effective ph's
2. methyls
3. every injectable
24. m1t, tren

Tren is a very seriously psychoactive drug. i am a pretty docile guy, i dont take insults or inconveniences very seriously. Tren turned me into one mean and short fused mother****er.

only that and the pro steroid Havoc have ever made me really bad mentally (yup, havoc ****ed me up worse in the head than m1t).

it has so many sides...and isnt really a straight bulking drug. acne, roid rage, hair loss, erectile difficulty, horrible testicular shutdown, kidney issues, sleeping pattern disruption, paranoia, and CONSTANT SWEATING. Its a HORRIBLE first cycle choice.

its been said a million times (no shot at you)-
12 week of testosterone enanthate or cypionate (those are substance names, not brand names) at 500mgs a week.

simple and effective....and SAFE.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anger is the only side i have EVER gotten off Tren. no hairloss, acne or sweating. i have also gotten a mild back pump from time to time but nothing to cry about. in fact i feel better while on than off. plus my skin is super clear and it keeps me somewhat lean during bulks. and my cow likes it too!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not saying that other people dont get sides, but i dont. maybe im too crazy to notice the mental parts of it and i always sweat since i moved to TX so nothing there, but may a bit more anxious.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Dude TX is freaking humid. I went there last summer, to San Antonio to be exact and I couldnt believe it. You walk outside and you feel drenched in 15 minutes. I talked to a buddy of mine in Austin and same thing. I guess you would have to be more towards El Paso to avoid the humid weather.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude TX is freaking humid. I went there last summer, to San Antonio to be exact and I couldnt believe it. You walk outside and you feel drenched in 15 minutes. I talked to a buddy of mine in Austin and same thing. I guess you would have to be more towards El Paso to avoid the humid weather.
yeah it sucks but i dont have to worry about my car getting stuck in the snow like it did in philly.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Yeah thats true. Ive never made it out towards Philly. Id like to visit there someday. <---- West Side till I die!

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Although theres nothing like the rubber melting off your tires during the scorching hell of summer in AZ either. You should try it sometime. We AZ'ns are half baked all the time.

Last edited:

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I don't seem to get many sides from tren either. I'm stacking it with Phera, so my libido stays intact. Most people stack it with test to achieve this, but then I would be injecting 5,000 times a week. Also, with my test tolerance, I have to run about a gram a week to be satisfied. I've been logging my cycle here.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't that be a problem say if you are at work?. I have read about people having problems with hearts racing, anxiousness, countless others, just from the threads I read on this site. Just too scarey for me.
I've heard those sides from EQ as well. I've even heard those reports with test a few times. It's really not that bad. My rat forgot to mention that he sweats a good bit on any androgen. Tren is the worst, but its a common thing for him. The same thing goes for the lack of sleep. I don't get the whole horrible shutdown thing. I had a rougher time recovering from superdrol and phera than I did from tren. Granted, my pct was better, but it was easy coming off tren, for me at least. I think everyone should give it a shot at some point, just to see how they react. It can be a rough ride sometimes, but with a good diet it can be worth it as well.

Boogie Man

Awards
Would 75mgs of tren every third day be a good place to start to see how one would react to the stuff or is that not enough. Also, what would be another compound to run with tren so as to get some gains without a lot of bloat.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would 75mgs of tren every third day be a good place to start to see how one would react to the stuff or is that not enough. Also, what would be another compound to run with tren so as to get some gains without a lot of bloat.
tren acetate actually runs out in 36 hours i believe. less than 2 days, even though EOD injects are fine for some people. i wouldnt deviate from using it every other day. 75mgs EOD is a starter dosage. 75 e3d would be like going on and off the stuff every 3 days. no way in hell id like to ride that hormone roller coaster. dont do it.

all steroids are going to cause a little bloat more or less with the exception of the pure DHT derivatives (excluding drol of course). Tren turned my muscle fibers into suspension bridge cables, but also gave me a pretty bad moon face (bloated face).

there are a couple of question i find myself hating-
1. whats good to use for a beginner
2. what will get my hayooooge
3. what will get me ripped
4. what wont shut me down
5. can i use *insert ****ty anti e supplement here* for post cycle therapy
6. what can i take to not bloat me up
7. is *insert brand new and entirely unresearched PH/pro steroid here* good?

all of these question are pretty ridiculous. i have no idea what is going to "bloat" you up man. second of all, all of the primarily mass producing drugs aromatize and are going to give you much more bloat from estrogen induced metabolite policing. asking what can give you more mass gains while keeping bloat down is more or less an oxymoron. some people can pin test prop like theres no tomorrow and get 0 bloat. i bloat 10 times more of prop than on a long estered testosterone. all of those questons are so case specific its ridiculous to ask them

you need to figure out what does what to you, after a ton of preliminary research.

the short answer is, use testosterone with tren. classic combo.

Boogie Man

Awards
jomi

Thanks for the input. I have actually done a ton of research and know that in the end the only way that I will know for sure how something will affect me is if I try it for myself and see what happens. I have used a little sustanon in the past and did gain some water but it was all part of a some what messed up cycle to begin with, so I should probably do it right before I judge to quickly. I am very interested in trying tren but want to start off with a very mild dose which is what led to my original question. Here's one more for ya. (I hope it's not one that you have come to hate)

When running test with tren, is it better to go with a short ester like prop or a long ester like test e? Thanks!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jomi

Thanks for the input. I have actually done a ton of research and know that in the end the only way that I will know for sure how something will affect me is if I try it for myself and see what happens. I have used a little sustanon in the past and did gain some water but it was all part of a some what messed up cycle to begin with, so I should probably do it right before I judge to quickly. I am very interested in trying tren but want to start off with a very mild dose which is what led to my original question. Here's one more for ya. (I hope it's not one that you have come to hate)

When running test with tren, is it better to go with a short ester like prop or a long ester like test e? Thanks!
nope that question isnt on my hater list

it depends on how long of a cycle youre running. personally id say run test e and heres why.

tren is very supressive and undoubtedly harsh. i assume were talking about tren acetate here. you need to cut tren 2-3 weeks before testosterone or youll have one hell of a time recovering during pct. you dont really want to be injecting prop and tren ed or eod do you? i certainly dont. 1-2 injections of tren E a week is so much easier.

if i were you id run testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks at 750mgs.
tren ace at 75mg EOD weeks 1-10

if you really want to short ester it up-
test prop at 150mgs EOD for 8 weeks
tren ace at 75mgs EOD

personally im running at least the equivalent of 100mgs ed of tren ace during my summer cut of sesh, more likely tren enan at 700-750mgs a week. booyah

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally im running at least the equivalent of 100mgs ed of tren ace during my summer cut of sesh, more likely tren enan at 700-750mgs a week. booyah
thats why i love you!!!:hammer: :icon_lol:

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Boogie,(regarding your #13 post) there is always a chance that you could be allergic to something in the tren batch too, so dont think all of your bases are covered, unless you have an adrenalin shot near and a friend to stab you with it.

Just something to keep in mind when thinking of injecting yourself with stuff.:blink:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boogie,(regarding your #13 post) there is always a chance that you could be allergic to something in the tren batch too, so dont think all of your bases are covered, unless you have an adrenalin shot near and a friend to stab you with it.

Just something to keep in mind when thinking of injecting yourself with stuff.:blink:
alright here we go.

some people do have a bit of a reaction to tren. there are two theories

there are 3 versions of tren youll find out there, tren acetate, parabolan (or the equivalent UG version of it), and tren enanthate.

tren ace is fast acting, para is medium, and tren enanthat is long estered with a slow set in.

some people seem to have a reaction to the acetate ester. this seems to manifest itself in a cough, similar from injecting into a vein from what ive heard. its no big deal but if youre on it long enough and you keep getting the reaction you can start to strip your lungs a bit from all the coughing.

i havent actually heard of anyone getting this reaction.

at some other point i heard of another theory but i dont really remember what it is. i believe it had something to do with the nature of the trebolone molecule itself on the lung? idk do a search. i dont know a ****ing thing about steroids anyway.

youll be fine stop being a vaginal discharge and inject tren acetate. then flex in front of the mirror for 15minutes. thats how its supposed to be done.