PCT help

cj1234

Awards
Hey this is my first time posting, I just registered ten minutes ago. Basically I came here because you guys seem alot cooler than the elitist pricks over on bb.com, and will answer this question without giving me the third degree.

I've searched for an answer for this question, and everyone seems to have different ideas on it.

I'm going to start an M-Drol cycle soon, and was wondering if since that's the only thing I'll be using, will I need an extreme PCT like nolva or clomid? Or would something like formadrol or novadex xt be sufficient enough? I'm not 100% sure that I'd be able to get the nolva/clomid (need a prescription right?).

Any help you guys could give me would be great. Again, I have searched for this and found about 20 different answers, so I was looking for a definite one. Thanks

magx

Awards
don't think you'll get one. I know myslef when I did a 1-AD cycle back in the day I did a 6-oxo and tribulus PCT and was great, no sides whatsoever, but some people would scream at me for that lol.

I am currently taking M1T and will be doing another OTC (either 6-oxo, Novodex, Rebound or something else)/Herbal PCT. Many people do fine with this, but some will say you need Nolva on hand at th every least just in case of gyno.

You don't need a prescription for Nolva or Clomid if you look around, certain sites sell them for research purposes.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
you absoloutely need nolva or toremifine to come off mdrol...read the stickies

if m-drol is a legit superdrol clone...it is a very powerfull steroid and an OTC product wont do

i've made this mistake before I came to this forum...keep searching and make sure u know ur **** before u take anabolics

cj1234

Awards
alright thanks for the responses... I'm not planning on doing this til mid summer anyway, so I've got plenty of time...hopefully I'll be able to find some nolva without too much trouble...thanks again