Best way to stack Superdrol and PP?

grantr

Banned
Awards
I have superdrol and PP and I have searched and found some answers but since a couple others have asked about this stack and now I'm planning on running it in the next week, I was wondering the best way to stack the two.
I was thinking something like:

PP weeks1-3: 30/30/15
SD weeks4-7: 10/20/20/30

i'm looking for the best increase in size

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
if you want the best increase in size. run superdrol for 4 weeks, run proper PCT, take a few months off and then run PP for 4 weeks, proper PCT, take some time off. rule of thumb is dont run to methylated orals at the same time and i wouldnt recommend running them 3 weeks back to back like some do. health risks are just not worth it plus you will have more overall gains running the two solo than you will at the same time. if you want something to stack them with, try a non-methylated oral like mega-trn, TST, x-mass or their clones. i would recommend a high protein diet, good sleep, flax seed oil for joints, taurine for back pumps you may get and creatine.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I have superdrol and PP and I have searched and found some answers but since a couple others have asked about this stack and now I'm planning on running it in the next week, I was wondering the best way to stack the two.
I was thinking something like:

PP weeks1-3: 30/30/15
superdrol weeks4-7: 10/20/20/30

i'm looking for the best increase in size
Your best size will really come down to which if you respond better to a androgenic or anabolic compound. Along with your diet, training habits, and having a solid pct with a SERM. sd is highly anabolic, pp is androgenic.

Overall, Ralph is right, you shouldnt really stack two methyl's (though some may disagree) and your receptors will be more acceptable to 4wk standalone cycles w/breaks vs. a long stack.

That beign said, I ran this stack twice. fist gain was appx 12lbs, kept a solid 8after pct, then appx 18lbs, kept 14lbs after pct.

I wouldnt really do this again, though. I am assming this isnt your first time with atleast one of these. If so, then def dont run a stack. Here is the classic run for a 6wk stack as I did it.

pp wk 1-4: 10, 20, 20, 10
sd wk 4-6: 10, 20, 20

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...deja vu...

Grantr, it's obvious that you're set on stacking a couple of products together. Does it have to be PP and superdrol? There are a lot of other choices out there you could stack that aren't methylated.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is methylated too, albeit it is supposed to be mild on sides...but 1+1 doesn't = 2 when stacking methlys (according to The Clown :box: ).

You could add Max LMG, furaguno, zol, TRN, propadrol, TST, TrenX, Bold, without increasing the liver issues as much...you still have to worry about added sides though and if you haven't the products before, how do you know which one is causing what problem(s)?

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Yeah I agree with yeahright on this. Dont do it.
I am not telling you this because I heard its not good. I did it and all it did was shut me down hard for longer. I gained some size in the 1st 3 weeks then nothing but waste of money and liver from then on out. Plus in PCT I virtually lost most of my gains because my body was completely shut down for almost 2 months.
Just an opinion from experience though, up to you in the end.