Few Newb Questions.

db682

Awards
  • Established
OK gentlemen, Heres my scenario.
Im 25, been working out since about 16 and have done countless programs for strength and size gains. I played for the National champs of High school football for 3 yrs and went to nationals twice(like Al Bundy). Hence the multiple programs for growth. Im 6'1" and average 215-220lbs. Ive been taken PH's for some time now and Im thinking about crossing over to the darkside. It cost almost just as much to take (what I believe is quality ) PH's as I can spend on hardcore. Ive got plenty of real and true hookups for the **** and everyone I know is telling me to give it a try but Im kinda iffy.
Ive been stuck at my weight now for about a year and Im steadily gaining strength but no size. Damnit I want to grow or else I wouldnt be spending hours in the gym each and every week. Ive done all the research and read all(alot) of the post here and I still havent found out how bad are the needles. Ive got plenty of Tats but the idea of sticking myself drives me crazy. I picutre a needle the size of a 7-11 big gulp everytime I think about it. Pain isnt really a problem, its the self inflicting part that gets me. So how bad is it? and what recommendations do you got for a new jack? Im sure most of you have heard this a million times but I just dont want to end up with a sore ass all the time (or bitch tits) and Im looking for soe guidance. Hell, if your gonna break the law you might as well do it right.
Id ask all the clowns I know that take it but Im not sure if they will be truthful.
Thanks,
DB6eiGht2

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I haven't poked, but i've heard 25g 1" is a good size, but 23g 1" for glutes and quads.

Any bigger increases pain for the majority. Also, certain gear hurts more than other.

As for bitch tits, to prevent you mst do post cycle and take anti-e during cycle for certain gear. Many take arimidex or femura or nolva during cycle..post many take nolva or clomid.

Ask the experienced users, I am still a newbie as well thats been researching before i do a cycle. U SHOULD RESEARCH ATLEAST A FEW MONTHS BEFORE YOU DO IT. Everyday I learn new stuff.

Have you ever tried the HST program for size?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Thanks but I think Im screwed for a while.

Damnit, I think Im really screwed for a while. I was just pissing and noticed blood in my piss and on my boxers. My wife is a nurse and is going nuts. Shes been riding me about my diet for months now. I was taklng 1-test, and some other PH's and taking way more protein then I should have almost 500gms aday for a couple months. (i told you I was stuck at my weight) Anyways she thinks that I have killed my Kidneys with overdosing on protein, creatine, PH's and all the other junk. Could you imagine If I told here I wanted to juice. Id be divorced pretty quick probably. She gives me the **** about everything already but I guess now I have no grounds to fight back on. This sucks. ... I drink alot of water, ALOT. But I sweat like a fat boy in the florida sun when I lift. She says that if I sweat it all out that it doesnt matter how much I drink. Damn I hate to say she was right. Does anyone have any other input on this or am I the only numbnuts that this would happen to?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would go have this checked out.. you pissing blood is nothing to be just blowing off.. Personally, I have to think it might be your diet but without looking at it as a whole there is no way to tell for sure. Go get the blood in the urine checked out and then go from there.

HUknows

Awards
I haven't poked, but i've heard 25g 1" is a good size, but 23g 1" for glutes and quads.

Any bigger increases pain for the majority. Also, certain gear hurts more than other.

As for bitch tits, to prevent you mst do post cycle and take anti-e during cycle for certain gear. Many take arimidex or femura or nolva during cycle..post many take nolva or clomid.

Ask the experienced users, I am still a newbie as well thats been researching before i do a cycle. U SHOULD RESEARCH ATLEAST A FEW MONTHS BEFORE YOU DO IT. Everyday I learn new stuff.

Have you ever tried the HST program for size?
23G 1.5 inch for glutes and quads
25G 1 inch for everything else
Insulin pin for b12

blm9376

Get to a dr bro, the last thing you want to do is wait until you have end stage renal failure and then say "um doc...I think something might be wrong." It prob is your diet, but go get an expert opinion and proper diagnoses. Good luck.