clomid and nolva serms...what do u guys do about the terrible taste?

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
yup..its really nasty any tips or good mixs for it?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Buy empty gelcaps and shoot that nasty liquid in there.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just take it like a man and deal with it. :D

It is pretty nasty though.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont even notice anymore, almost tastes sugary to me, especially anastrazole.

the only thing that still gets to me is toremifene. the stuff tastes like puke.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
my rats usually take a sip or water of milk or juice in their mouth....dont swallow it, leave it sit in the back of your mouth. measure out how much liquid in the dropper you need, shoot in your mouth and swallow with the liquid mixed with whatever beverage you use it with. my rats prefer milk, barely taste anything. as soon as you swallow, take another sip to push it all down. your taste of the research chemical is next to nothing. well, at least thats what my rats tell me.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Chase it with a protein shake. Kills the bad taste immediately. I use skim milk and vanilla whey.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
i dont even notice anymore, almost tastes sugary to me, especially anastrazole.

the only thing that still gets to me is toremifene. the stuff tastes like puke.

my torm tastes pretty good

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you guys are so worried about. Nolva just tasted like alcohol, more or less, to me. I've tasted far worse things.

nclifterz71

Awards
yea i agree with night my rats tell me tamo tastes like alcohol.......they didnt even really mind it towards the end of the pct......always shoot it down with gatorade/milk

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take a sip of something, shoot in the chem, and drink a little more. I can't even taste the letro this way.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
put it in a shot glass with some sprite. good sh1t. or if your brave, shoot it down, then drink a cycle support serving. you will be so distracted from the ass sh1t crap butt taste in your mouth from cycle support you will have forgotten you even took the tor/tamox/clomid.

nclifterz71

Awards
haha so true cycle support does taste like ass......i once tried to dump the cycle support in my mouth and chase it with water and i ended up spewing it all over my wall

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
haha so true cycle support does taste like ass......i once tried to dump the cycle support in my mouth and chase it with water and i ended up spewing it all over my wall
i seriously just threw up in my mouth thinking about that! cycle support is so good at what it does but the taste could be improved a bit. i mean c'mon is that really supposed to taste like chocolate!?!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Is the PB taste any better? I've never tried either but assumed both were prob decent tasting, based on how AI's proteins are.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
just get a cup of orange juice, squirt the liquid in the juice, and drink the juice....you cant taste a thing at all.....

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Is the PB taste any better? I've never tried either but assumed both were prob decent tasting, based on how AI's proteins are.
tried both. can honestly say both were equally as bad if not worse than chewing on my mom's yorkshire terrier's sh1t it leaves all over my gooddamn house. haha not that bad but it really makes my WHOLE protein shake taste like sh1t seriously!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Man, I didn't think it was that bad tasting... certainly not good, but not puke bad! Crowler has it out in pill form now, but I forget what its called.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the end of my pct i was just putting it in a shot glass with some water and called it a night.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Man, I didn't think it was that bad tasting... certainly not good, but not puke bad! Crowler has it out in pill form now, but I forget what its called.
its called life support but its half the dosage for those who want to take it all year long.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
My Letro tastes sweet for some reason not sure if its suppose to lo....l hopefully its legit