Going pass 15wks...

tek

Awards
going on 15wks of Test E. buddy of mine gave me a free bottle. debating if i should run a 20wk duration. any thoughts ?? i have clomid/nolva on hand.with my PCT supps.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
going on 15wks of Test E. buddy of mine gave me a free bottle. debating if i should run a 20wk duration. any thoughts ?? i have clomid/nolva on hand.with my post cycle therapy supps.
How shut down are you? What kind of gains/sides have you had thus far? Stats?

edit: just saw that you reached one of your goals..flat bench db with 140's..keep it up

Last edited:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
whats your longest cycle that youve ran so far? How did you recover in your other cycles?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't want to run past 10-12 weeks without HCG. The longer the cycle, the more your balls will atrophy... and the more your boys shrivel, the longer your recovery will take, even with Clomid and Nolva. After long cycles, even once your LH and FSH have rebounded it can take a couple more months for natural test to return to normal because of the testicular atrophy.

tek

Awards
How shut down are you? What kind of gains/sides have you had thus far? Stats?

edit: just saw that you reached one of your goals..flat bench db with 140's..keep it up
not bad at all. dont have any Libido probs. nips r normal. water rention is really low. fat is low also. im supprised so far. started weight at 172 before cycle. now im solid 188lb. not holding much water weight.=] body feels hard and solid.

tek

Awards
whats your longest cycle that youve ran so far? How did you recover in your other cycles?
longest i ran, was maybe 12wks at the most. test/decca days. this is my first long cycle @ 15wks

tek

Awards
I wouldn't want to run past 10-12 weeks without HCG. The longer the cycle, the more your balls will atrophy... and the more your boys shrivel, the longer your recovery will take, even with Clomid and Nolva. After long cycles, even once your LH and FSH have rebounded it can take a couple more months for natural test to return to normal because of the testicular atrophy.
cant get ahold of any HCG. Time to stop =[

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what would be best to fix this if it has already happened and no hcg available? would using serms for longer than say, 5 weeks be ill advised? I just wonder how harmful moderate doses of say nolva (40mg) really are. If it takes a while to recover even after a normal PCT then why not PCT 8 weeks? you know what i mean?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
so what would be best to fix this if it has already happened and no hcg available? would using serms for longer than say, 5 weeks be ill advised? I just wonder how harmful moderate doses of say nolva (40mg) really are. If it takes a while to recover even after a normal post cycle therapy then why not PCT 8 weeks? you know what i mean?
Maybe a longer SERM P.C.T. would help, but maybe not. At normal LH and FSH levels it is still going to take a few weeks to a few months to stimulate the nads enough to get them pumping test at pre-cycle levels. More LH -> faster testicular recovery, but if there's significant testicular atrophy then this is going to take some time.