Phera and Superdrol cycles?

JayRock

Awards
Why do people usually add SD to PP cycles? Do they gain extra size from the last three weeks with the SD added in? BC to what I know PP is strong enough for mass by itself. I'm considering doing that bc i've only gained 5lbs from my 3 weeks with PP, but i've always gained at least 10lbs from every cycle of SD i've ever done. Would i gain extra mass, or would my receptors be shot from the three weeks of Phera???

grantr

Banned
Awards
Good question, bump for the answer as I am also curious

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
it is like this. phera plex is highly androgenic the only compound to be stacked with an androgenic is sumthing highly anabolic and lil androgenic. enter superdrol when taking with an overlapping week the results are killer. its like taking the beauty after the beast, let me know if u got any other questions or comments

grantr

Banned
Awards
it is like this. phera plex is highly androgenic the only compound to be stacked with an androgenic is sumthing highly anabolic and lil androgenic. enter superdrol when taking with an overlapping week the results are killer. its like taking the beauty after the beast, let me know if u got any other questions or comments
you got that right from the writeup somewhere

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea that i did quote from the write up but it is true. i manage a nutrition store in Az i make it a point ot know what write ups say. my room mate ran that very cycle under my superdivsion and i dictated his diet within 7 weeks he went from 165-190 keeping loosing about 6 pound of it.

JayRock

Awards
yes, but if i didn't gain anything from the Phera, will I gain anything if I add in the SD for hte last two weeks?

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
yes, but if i didn't gain anything from the Phera, will I gain anything if I add in the superdrol for hte last two weeks?

If you didn't gain anything its your diet not the steroid. You should be gaining weight regardless of super supp use if you are eating correctly.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
NOT TRUE WITH PHERA PLEX! even wit diet right on with pheraplex ppl have not gained a ingle pound while others have put on 28 that is no joke that compound is not not straight across the board with ppl cuz it is so different

JayRock

Awards
bigschmidt, would I gain from adding the SD for hte last few weeks?

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
NOT TRUE WITH PHERA PLEX! even wit diet right on with pheraplex ppl have not gained a ingle pound while others have put on 28 that is no joke that compound is not not straight across the board with ppl cuz it is so different
Right but in this case he just said he has gained from the pp. Then he asked if he hasn't gained anything with pp will he gain with sdrol, so at that point my answer seemed suitable. But I agree with you that it is different across the board.

To answer your question, if you run superdrol you will most def add on lbs, up your clean carbs significantly. I wouldnt stack the two though if it was me. I think its a horrible combination, 2 methylated compounds, sdrol shot my bp 160+.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering doing that bc i've only gained 5lbs from my 3 weeks with PP, but i've always gained at least 10lbs from every cycle of superdrol i've ever done. Would i gain extra mass, or would my receptors be shot from the three weeks of Phera???
I am like that with superdrol. I respond really well (12-18lbs in 4wks) with pp, but not that well with superdrol (5-10lbs w/sides/mood). The sides on pp are close to none, mood and strength overall have been better. They gains are def more "wet" with a little bloat. superdrol produced mildly better pumps, and lbm, but the sides were more obvious over 20mgs. plus i was crabby often. lol :stick:

Sounds like your the majority of people who respond really well to superdrol and not that well to pp.

I have had two seperate experiences with this stack. I ran it for a 6wks each time like this:

pp wk 1-4: 10 20 20 10
superdrol 4-6: 10 20 20

You can finish up your cycle strong with this typical protocol. I wouldnt exceed 20 mgs, though. sides vs gains at the end of a 6weeker is not worth it.

Your receptors should be fine for this cycle at 3wks. They start to fade if you cycling too closely together. Time on + post cycle therapy time = minimum time off until next one. I typically wait atleast three months.

JayRock

Awards
well i know i've started this cycle too soon, but since they're totally different compounds, my receptors should respond to the SD right?