First Cycle. Pheraplex or Pheraplex + Prostanazol. Thoughts?

J Madden

Awards
Alright, so I am long time reader and a first time poster. Let me get this out of the way first. I am 31 years old. 6' 3" tall, 230 lbs. ~18% BF. I have been lifting for many years. Since I was about 19 years old. For many years I lifted with 'casually'. I lifted 3 - 4 days per week, but I was not really that serious. I did get strong (405 bench, 300 shoulder press, 405 squat, 450 dead) and bigger (270 lbs at my max) but nothing real impressive. At 270 lbs, I had a very large gut. About 2.5 years ago, I became very, very focused in my diet and workout routine. My goal for this cycle is to gain as much mass as I can without gaining much fat (of course).

In that time I have ran X-Factor, various test boosters, and anti estrogens. I am currently on week 5 of an 8 week cycle of Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, and Retain 2. I am getting nice results.

Now here it is. I have decided to run my first ph/ps cycle. I have been researching this topic for about 1.5 years now (a buddy of mine ran Superdrol and had not idea what he was doing, so I helped him out) I ordered some pherplex about 6 or 7 months ago and have not ran it yet. My question is this. Should I run the phera standalone or should I run prostanazol with it? From what I've read, the phera provided great results, but it is wet. And from what I've read about the prostanozol, it can be used for cutting. My thoughts are to run the phera for 2 weeks alone and start prostanozol in week 3. I will be in a calorie surplus for the 1st 4 weeks then cut for the last 2 weeks and into post cycle therapy. Like this:

Week 1: 10 mg phera
Week 2: 20 mg phera
Week 3: 20 mg phera, 75 mg prostanozol
Week 4: 30 mg phera, 150 mg prostanozol
Week 5: 150 mg prostanozol
Week 6: 150 mg prostanozol

post cycle therapy: nolva, 6 oxo, fenugreek, nettle, possibly mass fx, hyperdrol x2 and retain because i have seen good results with these 3 by themselves.

OR:
Week 1: 10 mg phera
Week 2: 20 mg phera
Week 3: 20 mg phera
Week 4: 30 mg phera

post cycle therapy: same as above

I will be running Annobolic Innovations Life Support as well as fish oil, c, multi, and b-comples for the complete cycle and post cycle therapy.

So what do you guys think? Bulk then cut with the phera and prostan or bulk with phera standalone and cut after?

Thanks in advance