losing hair....suggest me wat to do??

strider420

Awards
hi guys im 21 years old n my hairs r thinnig n falling too...im already using 5% topical minoxidil...but it seems it is useless also when i apply it ,my head starts itching....so im thinking to use Finasteride (Propecia)....shud i use it or not??? a friend of mine told me to shave my head in this way i can get a thick hair ...is this true or not...shud i follow his instruction or not???
PLZ HELP ME....is there any way that i can post my pics..???

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
hi guys im 21 years old n my hairs r thinnig n falling too...im already using 5% topical minoxidil...but it seems it is useless also when i apply it ,my head starts itching....so im thinking to use Finasteride (Propecia)....shud i use it or not??? a friend of mine told me to shave my head in this way i can get a thick hair ...is this true or not...shud i follow his instruction or not???
PLZ HELP ME....is there any way that i can post my pics..???
i am young too and encountering the same problem. What is ur cycle experience? I have run 5 test cycles so that is why I am using finasteride...you could use it no matter what but libido may become an issue. You get hair cuts right?...so don't listen to your friend.

to post pics just add them as an attachment

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
my uncle uses Propecia and swears by it, the faster u use it the quicker your hair will stop falling out and start growing back
:cheers:

strider420

Awards
my uncle uses Propecia and swears by it, the faster u use it the quicker your hair will stop falling out and start growing back
:cheers:
man for u chk this link n tell ur uncle to stop using it...Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar) Side Effects

@Tom185
""What is ur cycle experience? I have run 5 test cycles so that is why I am using finasteride""..

can u plz tell me wat is cycle experience??i dnt knw wat is it??

here r my pics....

Attachments

strider420

Awards
this is a steroid forum. my steroid cycles are a major contributing factor to my hair loss.
hummmmm.......it means that i have posted my prob in the wrong section coz i hvent used any steriods yet.....n i dnt knw which factor cause a baldness in me though my family background is good regarding hairs.....is my baldness type is the same as u had or not??plz comment....

~SAM~

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
hummmmm.......it means that i have posted my prob in the wrong section coz i hvent used any steriods yet.....n i dnt knw which factor cause a baldness in me though my family background is good regarding hairs.....is my baldness type is the same as u had or not??plz comment....

~SAM~
I am only 23. there is no visible balding but i shed a lot opposed to a year ago. there are many contributing factors but the way to tell if you are prone to male pattern baldness is if ur mother's father was bald..

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Tom 185..do you use finasteride always? Or just when on cycle? Seems like some have said that it's something that if you start using it...you need to stay on it. I don't know though if it is just do to cycles.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom 185..do you use finasteride always? Or just when on cycle? Seems like some have said that it's something that if you start using it...you need to stay on it. I don't know though if it is just do to cycles.
I just started about 2 months before my recent cycle...i am in pct now...i plan on continuing using it 1mg/day year-round...

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
That shouldn't be too expensive I don't guess. I'm thinking about doing that. On cycle I shed a lot but besides that I don't think I'm losing much hair. My grandfather had a pretty good amount of hair on my moms side. But my dad is bald and I take after my father ridiculously. o kind of worried. I assume I'll probably meet somewhere in the middle but my father started balding when he was like 19. I'm 22 now and looks ok minus while on cycle. I've only done ph's so far but am really looking into a cycle of test e and d-bol. Just tryin to find a place to get it at. That cycle won't start until like August-September time frame though. Besides trying to find a distributor, still trying to make a really good nutritional plan. Did you shed a lot on a test-e cycle? Do you know if quitting taking fina will make my hair fall out after I quit taking it?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
That shouldn't be too expensive I don't guess. I'm thinking about doing that. On cycle I shed a lot but besides that I don't think I'm losing much hair. My grandfather had a pretty good amount of hair on my moms side. But my dad is bald and I take after my father ridiculously. o kind of worried. I assume I'll probably meet somewhere in the middle but my father started balding when he was like 19. I'm 22 now and looks ok minus while on cycle. I've only done ph's so far but am really looking into a cycle of test e and d-bol. Just tryin to find a place to get it at. That cycle won't start until like August-September time frame though. Besides trying to find a distributor, still trying to make a really good nutritional plan. Did you shed a lot on a test-e cycle? Do you know if quitting taking fina will make my hair fall out after I quit taking it?
test e hasnt really effected me much...i didnt show signs of shedding AT ALL during my first 4 cycles...i started shedding off-cycle between my 4th and 5th cycle...wasn't taking any questionable supplements...if im correct, i believe you will lose any of the hair you regrew with finasteride..however it is not necessarily a regrowth product...thats what minoxidil is....fina blocks the conversion to DHT

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok. not worried too much about regrowing hair. More preventative maintenance to make sure that I don't lose it during a cycle. I've shed before but for the most part that hair has grown back. Thanks for the help. May start taking it at least on cycle. See if that keeps me from shedding.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
if you're concerned with hair loss, stay far away from dbol...

i recommend these:
-deca
-equipoise
-anavar
-superdrol

i'm sure there are some exceptions to these and i'm sure theres other good ones to add to this list...this is just what comes to mind right now

*Do not take Deca with Finasteride..it will accelerate hair loss

Worst steroids for hair loss:
-Trenbolone
-Dianabol
-Anadrol

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
finasteride will increase hairloss with deca? Are you serious? Would all of these be a good addition to kickstart a test e cycle?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
finasteride will increase hairloss with deca? Are you serious? Would all of these be a good addition to kickstart a test e cycle?
yea there are numerous threads that go into detail about it..

try superdrol as your test E kickstart to be safe...superdrol/test is my favorite combo anyway

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Ok perhaps i'll give that a shot. Lots more research needs to be done though. Thanks for the help. Sorry...tried to rep you but it said I can't again for a little while.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Ok perhaps i'll give that a shot. Lots more research needs to be done though. Thanks for the help. Sorry...tried to rep you but it said I can't again for a little while.
no problem...i'm researching my next step to take after finasteride...i also have been using nizoral 2% for about 2 years but i'm not a firm believer that it does anything...

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Is nizoral more like finasteride or the stuff in rogaine (minoxil I think it is)? Or is it something in it's own class. Cause I know fina is for MPB and minoxil is just for the bald spot some guys get on the back of their heads. Does nizoral just kill dht in the scalp supposedly?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Is nizoral more like finasteride or the stuff in rogaine (minoxil I think it is)? Or is it something in it's own class. Cause I know fina is for MPB and minoxil is just for the bald spot some guys get on the back of their heads. Does nizoral just kill dht in the scalp supposedly?
ok forget eveything you've heard...

finasteride - blocks (some) of the dht conversion
rogaine=minoxidil- regrowth product

they are all for MPB...that just means male-pattern-baldness

minoxidil can be used on all parts of the head...its not limited to that specific spot

do a search for hair loss prevention and read big vrunga's thread...he's the best man for hair loss on this board

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
ok forget eveything you've heard...

finasteride - blocks (some) of the dht conversion
rogaine=minoxidil- regrowth product

they are all for MPB...that just means male-pattern-baldness

minoxidil can be used on all parts of the head...its not limited to that specific spot

do a search for hair loss prevention and read big vrunga's thread...he's the best man for hair loss on this board
Well on the box of rogaine it says that it's only meant to be used on the vertex and not to be used for MPB. At least on the box that I saw.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Well on the box of rogaine it says that it's only meant to be used on the vertex and not to be used for MPB. At least on the box that I saw.
hmm thats weird...as far as i know...rogaine is minoxidil and minoxidil can be applied and effective to all areas of the scalp...but i guess i could have learned wrong...

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
ive tried follicare with some great success, little hairs start popping out, its actually cool.
it takes 2-3 months of daily use though to start seeing these.
so get yourself the 6 month or year deal, they have a money back so it aint gonna hurt.

f.y.i they include minoxidil too.