Hemadrol Log

mss07

Awards
This isnt going to be the best log, just an overview and my opinion on how it stacks up against SD and others. I am currently on Day 4 with no effects as of yet. I have one bottle of it (30 Days) at 50mg, not sure if i want to prolong it to 6 weeks. I will see how i feel at 4 weeks to determine whether to continue or to go to PCT. Also running clen. periodically to keep water and fat down while cutting.

mss07

Awards
been a week and i can say honestly that so far, this stuff sucks.

MystikalSoul

Awards
cool keep us updated, some phs start working on week 2... but no increase in strength or bodyweight at all?

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
none. superdrol is sooo much better.
Just relax and give it time to kick in, read around and you'll see that this stuff takes a while to kcik in!! And of course superdrol is better, does anything out there beat it? Prolly not, But I'm running Methyl E right now and hopefully it will come close!!

mss07

Awards
yeah, i guess so. I mean i have dropped a little bodyfat, but my strength is going down... not up.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I didnt have a good experience with Hmax (H-50 clone) either, went up to 75 mgs a day--i dont know if it was way underdosed or like you said "sucks"---i added m1,4add to it and finally got some gains--10lbs but i dunno if the hmax did anything at all---made me mentally ill---didnt feel good on it.
G'luck --hope things pick up dramatically for you.

-Soma

mss07

Awards
thanks man, i mean i guess im dropping a little body fat, but..
I mean strength hasnt "shot" up. Joints feel ok, shoulder is a little dry. Keep updates coming.

mss07

Awards
Did arms yesterday and got a good pump, def. think it might be helping shed some fat.

mss07

Awards
week 2 and maybe i am seeing a little strength. Finished back with bicep db curls with 55's. Not bad. I think i will def. run this for 6 weeks

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man- glad you are seeing some results finally! I used prometabolix H-max...ive heard rumors of underdosing...so maybe i wasnt taking very much at all...i dunno--wasnt impressed w/ this company in other ways as well. G'luck

-Soma

mss07

Awards
i almost thinking of buying another bottle and running 100 mg for week 5 and 6.... any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

mss07

Awards
Well just ended the cycle... and wow... this stuff blows compared to Superdrol or anything of the like. I can say by far that this was the worst oral i have ever taken. I might as well had run 25mg of DHEA... hah I am done with orals, give me the pins!!!!!!!!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well just ended the cycle... and wow... this stuff blows compared to Superdrol or anything of the like. I can say by far that this was the worst oral i have ever taken. I might as well had run 25mg of DHEA... hah I am done with orals, give me the pins!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the report on good bloodwork.

How much do you weigh?

What were your cals and macro percentages like?

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
That sux, shudda just ran superdrol again!!

mss07

Awards
190 holding steady, and not really doing much, waiting on some sus now...

mss07

Awards
i was 205 but, i go through phases when i get burned out.