9 year old girls juicing!!!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
USATODAY.com - Fight against steroids gaining muscle in high school athletics

i found this hilarious!!!!
supposedly surveys show our 9-11 year old girls are juicing it up!
these stupid things are based on the dumb surveys in school saying "have you ever taken steroids?" my sister would say yes who is 11 cuz her asthma medication is a steroid!!! this is so dumb how messed up our country is! for god sakes john f kennedy tookd Dbol daily!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hey man my sister who is 11 is juiced out her mind on asthma meds! she is like 200 pounds ripped and has a mustache!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well if we are talking about dealers mine is 6 WHAT NOW!?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Barry Bonds, his name continually linked to suspicion of steroid use, later broached the subject. "It busts me up when they show some teenager who's been on steroids and his life is suddenly messed up," Bonds said. "It's the parent's job to be a parent to that kid. ... I tell my boy, 'if I see you doing steroids, I'll bust you up.' And I mean it."

LOL

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man my sister who is 11 is juiced out her mind on asthma meds! she is like 200 pounds ripped and has a mustache!
this explains why after refusing to buy any girl scout cookies, my car was turned over.

glad that mystery is solved.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone else want to teabag these two parents whose kid committed suicide and like to blame it on steroids at every hearing/legislative meeting/new conference they can?

steroids killed your kid? where the hell were the parents? what many people dont know is that the steroid vial actually has a finger specially designed for pulling handgun triggers.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
does anyone else want to teabag these two parents whose kid committed suicide and like to blame it on steroids at every hearing/legislative meeting/new conference they can?

steroids killed your kid? where the hell were the parents? what many people dont know is that the steroid vial actually has a finger specially designed for pulling handgun triggers.
you know, they never said what steroids the kids were taking...conspiracy much?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you know, they never said what steroids the kids were taking...conspiracy much?
these same parents have been telling their tear jerker story for years. the kid was taking injectable dbol.

dbol, one of the most mood enhancing steroids out there. idiot probably didnt run a pct and had 100 other issues going on.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
these same parents have been telling their tear jerker story for years. the kid was taking injectable dbol.

dbol, one of the most mood enhancing steroids out there. idiot probably didnt run a post cycle therapy and had 100 other issues going on.
ofcourse he didn't. its not like education is the best policy or anything.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
lol i love all the all of this. but hey watch out for them 9 year olds and i hear the 7 year old up the block is taking that IDS garbage he is sporting a 18 inch bicep nowadays! lmao