To Pulse Or Not To Pulse.. Share Your Reasons

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    I'm in and out to sea a lot. I would like to pulse a cycle of Chlorodrol-50, but I don't know if I can stick with the program for 2 months with my work schedule. (Don't ask for an explanation, it's too complicated). The question is... If I pulse half of my cycle can I get 2 full pulsing cycles out of it or am I just wasting it if I don't take it all in the same cycle...? If I will just waste it, I'll take it ED.
    That would work alot of people take a week break in the middle of their pulse

2. I go with what I know and thats 4 weeks + PCT. Pulsing is too risky for me.
    •   

3. pulsing is dangerous because it gives people that idea that they can safely run a cycle of steroids with little no side effects, including no preparation for said side effects.

Pulsing is also dangerous because people are trying to pulse un-pulsable compunds, such as m1t. m1t cannot be pulsed because its supressive effect is so pronounced even 2 days of dosing can cause shutdown.

people argue that they are not "supressed or shut down" after pulsing, even though they provide no blood work to support their claims. a sub-par post cycle therapy is then run.

pulsing causes large fluctuations in hormones. although liver stress may be decreased by less dosing, the hormonal damage is in all likelihood just as bad. It is not just the hormone that is fluctuating, but estrogen, LH, FSH, activin, inhibin, SHBG, and cortisol. These hormones, especially (and most importantly) cortisol, have time to normalize(acclimatize) during a normal cycle. They DO NOT during a pulsing cycle. This is will lead to MORE side effects.

The pulsing method seems to be a partially recycled "tapering" method that was used back in the 70's and 80's. Nothing new, really. THe only evidence i have seen that the pulsing method works are claims by Dr. D that he recovered from pulsing cycles back when he was 18 years old. Again, with no bloodwork to substantiate.

anyone who runs a "pulse" is looking for a shortcut, and a one that is absolutely not safe, at that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    pulsing is dangerous because it gives people that idea that they can safely run a cycle of steroids with little no side effects, including no preparation for said side effects.

Pulsing is also dangerous because people are trying to pulse un-pulsable compunds, such as m1t. m1t cannot be pulsed because its supressive effect is so pronounced even 2 days of dosing can cause shutdown.

people argue that they are not "supressed or shut down" after pulsing, even though they provide no blood work to support their claims. a sub-par post cycle therapy is then run.

pulsing causes large fluctuations in hormones. although liver stress may be decreased by less dosing, the hormonal damage is in all likelihood just as bad. It is not just the hormone that is fluctuating, but estrogen, LH, FSH, activin, inhibin, SHBG, and cortisol. These hormones, especially (and most importantly) cortisol, have time to normalize(acclimatize) during a normal cycle. They DO NOT during a pulsing cycle. This is will lead to MORE side effects.

The pulsing method seems to be a partially recycled "tapering" method that was used back in the 70's and 80's. Nothing new, really. THe only evidence i have seen that the pulsing method works are claims by Dr. D that he recovered from pulsing cycles back when he was 18 years old. Again, with no bloodwork to substantiate.

anyone who runs a "pulse" is looking for a shortcut, and a one that is absolutely not safe, at that.
    Hey sweetie pie. Watcha doin' later? lol (j/k)

So I take it you have actually tried it then, since you have such a strong opinion?
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    pulsing is dangerous because it gives people that idea that they can safely run a cycle of steroids with little no side effects, including no preparation for said side effects.

Many also use supplements for estrogen and cortisol control on a pulse cycle, that does not have to be a problem, does it?
  6. Reps for answer

I hope this question isn't too stupid for this tread but can someone please describe to me what pulsing is? Thanks.

7. For me my main reason why I choose to pulse is dependent on my workout program.

If I use a full-body training where I train 3 times a week, I choose pulse method, but for 1 body part a week type of training that needs to be in the gym 4 to 5 times a week, then I would choose conventional cycle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Juicaholic View Post
    I hope this question isn't too stupid for this tread but can someone please describe to me what pulsing is? Thanks.
    How to "pulse" orals

Here is the answers to all your questions about pulsing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    For me my main reason why I choose to pulse is dependent on my workout program.

If I use a full-body training where I train 3 times a week, I choose pulse method, but for 1 body part a week type of training that needs to be in the gym 4 to 5 times a week, then I would choose conventional cycle.
    Bingo! That's pretty much it. If you train 3-4x/wk, it works great. If you train more often than that, it's just not as good a fit at that point and you really need more.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Bingo! That's pretty much it. If you train 3-4x/wk, it works great. If you train more often than that, it's just not as good a fit at that point and you really need more.
    Yeah!

11. I did not know there was Bingo here!! My grandma loves Bingo.. I ll register her right now

12. Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    I did not know there was Bingo here!! My grandma loves Bingo.. I ll register her right now
    Look, I'm an old man now, I can play bingo if I want! (NOT!)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane Cycle Help..To pulse or not to pulse..
    By houstontexas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 04:32 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. To pulse or not to pulse?
    By renegade100 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 10:30 AM
  4. To pulse or not to pulse?
    By herkfsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15