anavar for a newbie?

carltheduke

Awards
im just doing some research for my first cycle and i really just want to ease into taking this kind of gear. i read that anavar oxandrolone is one of the mildest steroids in pill form. i would probably only use it for a 5-6 week cylce for my first time.

my stats: 6ft 190lbs 10-12%bf age24 been lifting since high school

id really appreciate any feedback

theseus

theseus

Awards
I think you'd have better results with test then an oral alone.

Plus at 6 foot and 190...Id say you still have some growing left.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
still growing? at age 24, i doubt it. Anavar is the bomb- that was my 1st cycle 30mgs daily for 8wks(long on the orals i know, but its mild and i was young). Went from 184-196 with hella strength increase. im 5'9". Make sure to take creatin with it as they are synergistic (a lot more so than w/ other orals) I was eating quite a bit also... so the weight didnt just fly on, had to work up an appetite. Anavar did suppresss my appetite some too which didnt help, but oh well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still growing? at age 24, i doubt it. Anavar is the bomb- that was my 1st cycle 30mgs daily for 8wks(long on the orals i know, but its mild and i was young). Went from 184-196 with hella strength increase. im 5'9". Make sure to take creatin with it as they are synergistic (a lot more so than w/ other orals) I was eating quite a bit also... so the weight didnt just fly on, had to work up an appetite. Anavar did suppresss my appetite some too which didnt help, but oh well.
i thought that anavar increased phosphocreatine on its own in the body, thus the GREAT strength increases, wouldnt that make adding more creatine a lil redundant?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards

i've seen guys gain that amount of weight eating a ton and just using creatine alone for 8 weeks.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
that is what ive been told to do in the past---i thought it increased phosphocreatine stores...therefore supplementation would help to fill those stores----i dunno, just remember that from like 4 yrs ago. Also the strength was phenominal especially at a 30mg doseage---8 wks of creatine will not produce the gains i got---i use creatine by the way and the 2 are not comparable whatsoever. I did use creatin while on anavar as well....i had terrific pumps so i dont think creatine would hurt anything and would probably help a great deal. G'luck

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i went back and reread and found it not only causes your body to create more natural creatine (phosphocreatine) but works synergistically to cause excess creatine uptake, so i guess takin anavar you get the most outta your creatine, that would go for some mad strength for sure.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 6'0 and 190 you have a whole sh*tload of growing to do. And by growing I mean you packing on mass not sprouting up like a bean stalk or something. And one oral isn't going to be sufficient. i'm not saying stack orals. I am saying run Test E or Tprop or something. Anadrol!