On Cycle Estrogen Help

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I do Cypionate, I begin to develop gyno. I always need Letrozole to reverse it and so far it's always worked. So I'm understanding that I'll need to take something to combat this with each cycle..

I've considered Tamoxifen, but I'd like to leave that for my last choice if I could. Now I know I don't want to completely kill the estrogen in my body - so here's where I'd like help from you.

Which over-the-counter supplements would help me here? I know there are a lot these days - but I'd like your advice. I'm looking for something that won't be harsh on the liver like Nolvadex and I'd also prefer something that doesn't make my joints hurt.. What are my best options while on cycle? And even off, if you don't mind...

Thanks in advance...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva and liver problems?? Since when? I would run nolva @ 10mg ED during cycle. I guess you could scoop up some 6-oxo... and run it. I gotta say though I like novedex XT... It just gives me a good pump.

theseus

theseus

Awards
I dont understand why you wouldnt take 1.25mg of letro EOD to combat estrogen? Ive done this for months.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and liver problems?? Since when? I would run nolva @ 10mg ED during cycle. I guess you could scoop up some 6-oxo... and run it. I gotta say though I like novedex XT... It just gives me a good pump.
Some people say that Tamoxifen is just as bad for your liver as Dianabol. I know that's a stretch but it's always in the back of my miniBrain.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered using proviron?
I used it once in 1989.. Thank you for the advice.. Since I'm probably going to go with your suggestion - is there any specific reason you've chosen Proviron over everything else?

Thanks again...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand why you wouldnt take 1.25mg of letro EOD to combat estrogen? Ive done this for months.
That doesn't sound like a bad idea and I can get Letro much easier than I can get Proviron.. But what bothers me is how people talk of Letro's messing with Lipids.. My lipids aren't in the best shape as it is - so if Proviron isn't harsh on the liver or lipids, it would be the best choice for me...

Or.. Do you feel that such a small dose of Letro would have no ill effect at all? If so, why do you feel that way?

Thanks in advance...

theseus

theseus

Awards
You could cut that dose in 1/2 and probably still see estrogen blocking benefits, especially if you dont have any current gyno.

.25 eod might be enough for you. As far as the lipids go, Ive seen research both ways. Do you know how it effects you?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I do have current gyno and I'm not sure how Letro affects me specifically.. I've only gone by what I've read to this point..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letro @ 2.5mg for 7 days to get rid of the current gyno problem then drop down to .25mg.