Clomid Mid-Cycle?

A-Train

Awards
Getting set to start a 4 weeks on/4 weeks off/4 weeks on/8 weeks off cycle of transdermal 1-T, 4-AD, and 1,4-dione, for cutting. Daily levels will remain constant at 433mg/day 1-T, and 256.6mg/day each for 4-AD and 1,4 and will be the same for the second 4 weeks on. I'll also be supplementing with Formastat at 100mg/day for the full 12 weeks.

Would you recommend getting some Clomid for the 4 weeks in the middle?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sure you could do that if you wanted. Not going to hurt.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well you need to run the formastat only while on. When off use the time to recover our HPTA. Run clomid after each of your 4 week cycles for approx a month. Yes it will help. Do not run formastat while in an off section of your cycling. It suppressive slightly and will inhibit recovery.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It will be even more important at the end of your second four week cycle to run Clomid or Nolva or both.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
The point of the 4 weeks off is to normalize hormone levels so i would say it is important to run it there as well. You dont thinks oe wind?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I told him that he should, so yes, I do think so ;)

This really should not even be viewed as one cycle. It two seperate cycles. Both requiring their own post cycle recovery.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yea thats what i thought I was just curious as to why you said the end would be more important....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Because he will have supressed two times in short period of time meaning his recovery will be even longer after the second time.