libido after epistane

jaydesiel4651

Awards
for the people in pct or finished with is.. how was libido and sex drive during pct and after...my cycle is over in 2 days....currently libido is lower than normal

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No problems but then again, not much makes my libido waiver. Knock on wood.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
for the people in post cycle therapy or finished with is.. how was libido and sex drive during post cycle therapy and after...my cycle is over in 2 days....currently libido is lower than normal
what do you have lined up for PCT?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
It dropped off for me for about two weeks I could still do the job it just took a little more work on the females part to get my motor started. Back in full throttle now though.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Since they (the Epi's) are fairly strong anti-e's I would suspect thats why there is a dip in libido, estrogen is needed for the male libido too.

Recovery should be quick with Torem.

arena

Since they (the Epi's) are fairly strong anti-e's I would suspect thats why there is a dip in libido, estrogen is needed for the male libido too.

Recovery should be quick with Torem.
shouldnt torem kill libido since it lowers estrogen levels

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran Torem after a 7wk cycle and all was well.Although at my age its not necessarily sex drive that I have but its hope for "sex opportunity" lol

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt torem kill libido since it lowers estrogen levels
SERMS only exert an anti-e effect in select tissue, and do not lower systemic estrogen. I suspect that Epi has a tendency to lower systemic estrogen based on user feedback (reduced libido, dry joints etc).