Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
OK GUYS IM WONDERING WHAT SIDES YALL REALLY GET NOT SOME
MOVIE IN HIGHSCHOOL SAYING HOW YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A GIRL, I AM NOT SAYING STERIODS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR THAT AGE JUST USING EXAMPLE LETS GET THE REAL FACTS FROM THE REAL USER!
:think: :think: :think: :think:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sides depend on the individual, and the substance taken. Why don't you kill the all caps thing ya got goin on.

theseus

theseus

Awards
Ive had gyno when I was younger. Then I found letrozole...and it disappeared.
Liver values have gone up. But this may not be related as I have hemocromotosis.
Hair is starting to receed.
testicles have decresed in size, semen volume almost non-existant.

Never had hdl/ldl problems.

BP has been as high as 180/100. Most of the time its in the 140/90 range.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Ive had gyno when I was younger. Then I found letrozole...and it disappeared.
Liver values have gone up. But this may not be related as I have hemocromotosis.
Hair is starting to receed.
testicles have decresed in size, semen volume almost non-existant.

Never had hdl/ldl problems.

BP has been as high as 180/100. Most of the time its in the 140/90 range.

Wow man, you must have ****ed up pretty bad somewhere.

How old are you, and what the hell did you run?

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
caps are killed just trying to get some attention.thanks thesus for your input.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sides depend on the individual, and the substance taken. Why don't you kill the all caps thing ya got goin on.
I think that sums this thread up.

Different compunds cause different problems and they still vary from person to person.

Ur in high school?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a range of sides that depend on previous conditions that can make some more pronounced than others. You have health risks regardless of sides. You have long term and short term risks and sides and you have sides that you can easily recover from or can really **** ya up.

In short, look at the types of AS you are interested in and go from there.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the "after school special" side effect profile is not made up....people can and do get every single side mentioned. but the game, for the "broluminati" (hey i just coined that! didnt i?) is about risk management...for me, i have MPB and BP issues, but no gyno or aggression....so i lean toward more pure anabolics, like tbol, EQ, test+5AR inhibition, superdrol, etc...guys without MPB concerns can run more exotic and androgenic things like tren, masteron, winny, proviron, etc...unless those drugs give them, i dunno, insomnia or night sweats or roid rage...in which case they'd deal with it or try out a new hormone...guys who bloat badly or have gyno concerns will use AIs....guys who get badly shrunken nuts might use HCG during the cycle...for every AS side effect there is some solution.

bottom line? the sh1t can be dangerous, but with enough understanding, research and experimentation, a person can really abate those negatives til they are virtually nonexistent, or at worst, ephemeral.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ephemeral. I'm repping you for that one.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ephemeral. I'm repping dictionary.com for understanding that one :)

size

Awards
  • Established
This is an honest list of potential and not uncommon side effects:
  • Acne
  • depression
  • testicular atrophy
  • stretch marks
  • cholesterol issues
  • hypertension
  • infections
  • liver issues
  • joint/tendon problems
  • gynecomastia
  • dependence
  • sexual disfunction
Of course, some individuals are more likely to experience some of these issues at a higher rate than others. In addition, there are other potential health related side effects.